Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Praise report!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Praise report!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Praise report!!!!!   Praise report!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:54 pm

Well my dad got his final test results today after his surgery last month. The doc told him he was a walking miracle. The tumor he had in his body was studied and found to be non cancerous. The doc also told him that 90% of the time a tumor like my dad's is most always cancer. When my dad told me this I was amazed at how awesome are Jesus is. I broke down and cried. I was so full of thanks for what Jesus had done for my dad. Since my mom died two years ago things have been really bad. And now I'm seeing everything change and get better. My faith has been completely restored. And I will never dougbt Jesus again. We go through so many trials here on this planet. But we also have the Holy Spirit to get us through the most difficult times. My faith at times has been down to the size of a mustard seed. But Jesus has never let me down. Even if it has taken several years. I have learned so much during this time. And I just praise God for what he has done and will continue to follow him. he is my solid rock...Anyway thanks to all of you for praying and having faith..

In Christ,
Jimmy
Back to top Go down

Praise report!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!   Praise report!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:25 pm

Praising GOD with you brother!!!!!!!cheers
Back to top Go down
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Female Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Praise report!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praise report!!!!!   Praise report!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 5:59 pm

And yes, Praise God all over again, bro! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianrockandfellowship.net
Sponsored content

Praise report!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praise report!!!!!   Praise report!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Praise report!!!!!
Page 1 of 1