Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sanctuary chat tonight!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Sanctuary chat tonight!! Empty
PostSubject: Sanctuary chat tonight!!   Sanctuary chat tonight!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:20 pm

Let's start setting up times to chat in the room on here. So if your not busy on Tuesday? Come on in and hang with us for a bit. We need to set up a time between now and Tuesday. Just reply to this and will work out a good time for everyone.

READ BELOW

Last edited by on Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary chat tonight!!   Sanctuary chat tonight!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:25 pm

Tuesday might actually work for me......woohooo
Back to top Go down
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary chat tonight!!   Sanctuary chat tonight!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:18 am

I'll be here at 6pm my time for everyone else it will depend where you are.

East 9pm Central 8pm and well you get the idea. Hope to see a few of you!

C-ya,
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary chat tonight!!   Sanctuary chat tonight!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 5:53 pm

sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Female Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary chat tonight!!   Sanctuary chat tonight!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:51 am

I missed it. Sorry, Jimmy. I was going to be there, and I was messed up with all kinds of stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianrockandfellowship.net
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary chat tonight!!   Sanctuary chat tonight!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:48 am

No big deal Wink Let's try again on Thursday same time 6pm pacific, 8pm central, 9pm eastern...Let's also shoot for Friday at those same times.

In Christ,
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
rock4king

rock4king

Male Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary chat tonight!!   Sanctuary chat tonight!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:16 pm

keep up the good work Jimmy! It will take time to get it rolling. Pick a day and time that is good for everyone and stick with it. Once people get into a routine, it will get better. Be consistant, even if no one is there. If you build it, they will come! Be faithful in the little things and be encouraged!
Back to top Go down
http://www.intenseradio.com
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary chat tonight!!   Sanctuary chat tonight!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:37 am

Thanks for the encouragement Gary. I'm also getting my feet wet with Christian radio on another site. It's my own station, something I have been wanting to get back into for quite a while. I really do feel a call to do something good for people and the Lord. I will be back in the chat room here Thursday at the time I mentioned and I'll take it from there and would like to see everyone come into the room for good chat and hanging out. I'm going to keep going forward no more looking back hehe..Have a great day bro and for the rest of you hope to see you around.

In Christ,
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary chat tonight!!   Sanctuary chat tonight!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary chat tonight!!
Page 1 of 1