Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to ChristChick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SteelBlade

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-13

to ChristChick Empty
PostSubject: to ChristChick   to ChristChick Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:34 pm

Are you still here on the boards? if so,i keep forgetting to remind you that we still need to get together for a bible study like you said. I know one time Jimmy or Jim contacted me and said that you were interested in getting it set up and i messaged you in e-mail about it like 3 or 4 times but you never responded back so i gave up. about 3 weeks later i went into my e-mail and there was an e-mail from you 2 weeks earlier saying that you wanted to do it that same night you sent it. I e-mailed you apologizing but again i never heard from you. I meant to contact you snce but i got so busy as i have been moving and other things so nothing ever worked out right. Think we could try again sometime? Just post here and let me know. I really do want to do this,so just reply with the exact time and date and this time i'll be here. Take it easy.
Back to top Go down

to ChristChick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: