Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mark of a man.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigjtink

bigjtink

Male Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-05-21

The mark of a man. Empty
PostSubject: The mark of a man.   The mark of a man. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 6:33 pm

Another of my blog entries.

The mark of a man.
Have you ever done anything dumb? I mean something that completely exemplifies bone headedness. (Is that a word?) I have. I'm not proud of every thing I have done. Some of you may find that shocking! But I am not alone. King David has to be one of my all time favorite Bible characters. Man, he really messed up, a bunch of times. This dude sent his top man Uriah off to war so he could get with his woman. Bathsheba must have been very pretty. But David had a heart for God and always repented. Turned back to God and fell on his knees. And as screwed up as David was, God blessed him mightily. Phew, gives a guy like me hope. We all have problems. I think people really watch me to see how I deal with my problems. Especially when I do something stupid! Old King David gives us all the answers we need. Just read the Psalms.
Psalm 63
A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah.
1 O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
2 I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory.
3 Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.

On and on, the Psalms point us back to God. That's how we should handle our problems. That's the mark of a man.....tink
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

The mark of a man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mark of a man.   The mark of a man. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 7:18 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org

The mark of a man.
Page 1 of 1