Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bible Trivia

Go down 
+3
Candi
PeacethroughX
Nitehawk777
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:16 pm

Candi has come up with a great idea. Starting a week from this Saturday we will be hosting a bible trivia chat for all that are interested. This will test your bible knowledge and teach you as well. The chat will happen at 6:45pm pacific, 8:45pm central, and for our friends in the east 9:45pm. Please come if you can make it. Should be alot of fun!!

Hope to C-ya,
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:17 pm

Did this happen? I misread this and showed up Sunday night! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
Candi

Candi

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:57 pm

It's this saturday night. Smile
Back to top Go down
DRReeves

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:10 pm

That's not fair! Howzabout the folks that do CRF PalTalk on Saturday nights!?!? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Candi

Candi

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:56 am

DRReeves wrote:
That's not fair! Howzabout the folks that do CRF PalTalk on Saturday nights!?!? Laughing

What night would be best for everyone, and what time?
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:58 am

Sunday nights!! Sunday nights!! tongue
Back to top Go down
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Female Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 12:12 pm

At what time? My room opens around 7 PM PST/10 PM EST.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianrockandfellowship.net
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:01 pm

I have been trying to put together a chat for all of us. So far no one has come in this week at all. You may be busy or whatever. I have gotten no feedback on times from anyone here. I have suggested 6:45,8:45, and 9:45pm...The bible trivia would be alot of fun...But we all need to agree on a solid time. That would be seperate from the weekly chat. So please let me know and Candi what you guys want to do. If we all work together something good might come of it....And yes Lia has her CRF room on Pal Talk...That has times that clash with this room..We don't need to divide between the two. This would be in the evenings since most of us work. So again take some time to think about it and reply with times...Then we can start putting it together.

Thanks,
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Candi

Candi

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 3:05 pm

Nitehawk777 wrote:
I have been trying to put together a chat for all of us. So far no one has come in this week at all. You may be busy or whatever. I have gotten no feedback on times from anyone here. I have suggested 6:45,8:45, and 9:45pm...The bible trivia would be alot of fun...But we all need to agree on a solid time. That would be seperate from the weekly chat. So please let me know and Candi what you guys want to do. If we all work together something good might come of it....And yes Lia has her CRF room on Pal Talk...That has times that clash with this room..We don't need to divide between the two. This would be in the evenings since most of us work. So again take some time to think about it and reply with times...Then we can start putting it together.

Thanks,
Jimmy

Translation:

Jimmy has studied his bible the entire past week preparing for the trivia. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bigjtink

bigjtink

Male Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:45 pm

If I am online in the evenings I do Dales radio show on Thurs night, its over at 7 pacific, then I shoot over to CRF for Bible Study. Fri and Sat. CRF. Sun open, Mon open, Tues. Guitar lesson, Weds open.
So Sun, Mon and Weds. Im open.
Back to top Go down
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 7:32 pm

Thanks Tink for your reply. I'm open any night you guys want to get together. I have no night life at the moment lol..Again the Bible trivia is only going to be done once a week. This will be done by Candi and I would help out. We will work around everyones scheduel.

C-ya,
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Candi

Candi

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:07 am

Wednesdays sound cool...
Let me know what you all decide...
Back to top Go down
angelgirl74

angelgirl74

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:32 pm

Hi
Its SO good to see everyone getting along like the sweet folks they are!!!!
is this chat also for "sit-ins" also?
Im sure times will be set so that No ones Toes will get stepped on.
Bible Trivia Biblerosescandles
Back to top Go down
http://fubar.com/angelkeeper
Candi

Candi

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 9:20 pm

All are welcome to play or just hang out.
It's all in fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:43 am

Hmm, "nightlife bible trivia"........I'll have to get back to you guys on this one!
Back to top Go down
Candi

Candi

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:06 pm

Jimmy posted in another thread that chat will be at 8:45pm central time wednesday evening.

I hope to see you all there.
It's gonna be a ton of fun!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Female Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:02 am

I think I missed it, already. Sorry about that. I was at church.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianrockandfellowship.net
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:45 am

I missed it and I'm mad at myself!!!

I was here at 8:45pm, waited and waited, and I was alone!! Then I realized I was EST and needed to wait another hour. Okay, I could do that.

I started watching TV with hubby to pass the time and guess what? AS USUAL.... I fell asleep! TV just doesn't occupy my mind enough and I ALWAYS fall asleep watching it!

**pouts**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bible Trivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Trivia   Bible Trivia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bible Trivia
Page 1 of 1