Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelBlade

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-13

hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again Empty
PostSubject: hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again   hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:44 pm

Hey everyone. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. i had a good one. everyone but my grandmother,who turned 93 last week,was there. I'm not sure if i mentioned this about me before but my dad is kind of a jerk at times and today was no exception. he treats me like a child and he expects me to listen.talking does no good because he still thinks he's right. my brothers and my sister is 100% behind me on this because he has done this to them as well. I don't know what to do and i was angry for over 20 minutes afterwards then i finally started crying for 5 minutes. I just want out of this,and my mom refuses to take my side but i feel the exact opposite about my mom regardless. Anyway i really am starting to feel angry about this and the punk only cares about himself. I really wish i could get out of this situation. I hope you'll pray for me and i hope you all will support me and talk to me whenever possible because i could use some cheering up about this. Take care. pale Sad

Paul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again   hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:33 am

TOmatoe leaves in his salad...that works
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

PostSubject: Re: hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again   hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:52 am

don't know what you are talking about Jim. but whatever.
Back to top Go down
christchick7

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again   hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:54 pm

Paul,

I will definitely pray for you about this and will talk to you
about it in this thread as much as I can.

We've talked about this before, but I really believe you need
to leave your parents' home. You may not be ready to live
in your own place, but I think you could handle a group
home with other autistic people, or an assisted living home.
Can you ask your brothers and sisters to help you find such
a place, and to find out what you'd need to do to get in?

I just found the health forums at www.mdlunction.com.
They have support groups for just about every condition
you can think of, including autism. You'd be able to meet
other people with autism and their families, and find out
how they handle their situations. You could tell them
your story, and ask any questions you've got.

I'm in the Bipolar and Cerebral Palsy support groups over
there and people have been very kind and helpful.

Let me know if this helps, Paul.

God Bless you...

cc
Back to top Go down
christchick7

PostSubject: Re: hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again   hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:57 pm

Sorry...that's www.mdjunction.com. This is the correct link
to MD Junction.
Back to top Go down
DRReeves

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again   hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:28 pm

Quote :
TOmatoe leaves in his salad...that works
Quote :
don't know what you are talking about Jim. but whatever.
The only part of the tomatoe plant that's eatable is the fruit.

The rest of the plant is poisonous.
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

PostSubject: Re: hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again   hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:52 pm

hello all,
Sorry for the long delay in response. Anyway,David yeah you might be right. especially as i know nothing about tomato leaves or tomato plants,but the real question here is,if i did it,would you protect me from going to jail? lol. anyway,again CC i'm glad to hear from you again. i can give your website a try i guess. I know we had talked before about a bible study together and we never did quite get it worked out. I hope we can get it worked out soon. i am glad we are still friends,and i hope we will stay friends.by the way,i am not sure if i told you or not but Linda has not written or called in a few months so i'm guessing we are through. I miss her some but i am a lot stronger now as far as breakups go,unlike you know who,where i was in terrible shape over for weeks and possibly months. Anyway i'll check out those sites and i'll update you on what i find. Take care,CC.

Paul
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

PostSubject: Re: hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again   hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:58 pm

test
Back to top Go down
christchick7

PostSubject: Re: hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again   hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:47 pm

Paul,

www.liquidchurch.com

It's the link I promised you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again   hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello all/pray for me/my dad is at it again
Page 1 of 1