Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quiet Riot now Quiet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Quiet Riot now Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Riot now Quiet   Quiet Riot now Quiet Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 3:47 pm

pale I guess you all have heard Kevin Dubrow has died....I dont know what from yet....But its kinda sad...I remember getting the album Metal Health and being blown away....here in WVA we had two camps for metal, Quiet Riot and Def Leppard.....I was in the Riot Camp ...
clown
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Riot now Quiet   Quiet Riot now Quiet Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:55 pm

I was not a big fan, but he was very young to go. Makes you feel your mortality indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
SteelBlade

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Riot now Quiet   Quiet Riot now Quiet Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:06 am

i started a post on this under God,but if you all want to let me know what you thought of Quiet Riot,head over there and tell me your opinion. he was 51 i think so he was too young.
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Riot now Quiet   Quiet Riot now Quiet Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 8:55 am

Hi Paul! Good to see you back! I moved your thread about Kevin and Mike to the Life thread since it's content is about the lives of two people.

Check out this link for our prayer thread on Mike: https://sanctuary.forumotion.com/life-f1/mike-had-a-mild-heart-attack-t174.htm

Please join our prayers there.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
DRReeves

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Riot now Quiet   Quiet Riot now Quiet Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:50 pm

I wouldn't say I knew him well, but we'd met.

After Randy left to join Ozzy Kevin formed a new band around himself and continued to play on the strip.
I used to follow another band, Snow. They'd together a lot and when the time was right the two bands came together to reform Quiet Riot...good band, but I like Snow better.
There been a few of us from my generation that have checked out early.
Back to top Go down
christchick7

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Riot now Quiet   Quiet Riot now Quiet Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:27 am

accidental cocaine overdose...when will we as a generation
learn?
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Riot now Quiet   Quiet Riot now Quiet Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 3:31 am

Wow I remember when I bought their TAPE at Record & Tape Outlet. My dad found it and broke it and then threw it away. Then I went out and bought it again (and I did the same thing with Twisted Sister). He found it, broke it and threw it away. Finally the 3rd time I bought the albums, I made copies on blank tapes and labeled them Amy Grant, LOL!

Sneaky little devil, wasn't I?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Riot now Quiet   Quiet Riot now Quiet Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:20 pm

LOL....I used to do that when I first got saved, I got rid of all my motorhead and black sabbath cassetes , I bought christian cassettes but copied them off and labeled them Black sabbath and dio, ozzy , kiss and so on so that my friends who seen my cassette colletion wouldnt beat the goober out of me. pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Riot now Quiet   Quiet Riot now Quiet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Riot now Quiet
Page 1 of 1