Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New thread / post icons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New thread / post icons Empty
PostSubject: New thread / post icons   New thread / post icons Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:30 pm

Question For some reason the icons that tell you if there is a new post or thread is not working for me. I dont know if there is a new post or thread unless I visit each of them. Thats kinda hard on my dial up. Is it something I have set wrong maybe? clown
Back to top Go down
rock4king

rock4king

Male Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: New thread / post icons   New thread / post icons Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:15 am

i have that problem when I am not logged in. It's working for me, unless I'm logged out and dont notice it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.intenseradio.com

PostSubject: Re: New thread / post icons   New thread / post icons Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:43 pm

I am logged in, and this one didnt even work....I just noticed that someone new had posted by the name.....But yes I am logged in.....Maybe my pc is haunted? LOL
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: New thread / post icons   New thread / post icons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 12:13 am

I just have the problem of not staying logged in because I use either the free wifi at the terminals or the truck stop wifi and the signal drops so much it makes me want to scream!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New thread / post icons   New thread / post icons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New thread / post icons
Page 1 of 1