Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my very speacial friends momma

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

my very speacial friends momma Empty
PostSubject: my very speacial friends momma   my very speacial friends momma Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:59 pm

I am asking for prayer but NOT FOR MYSELF, but for a very very speacial and close friend of mine. Kim Rouse (Kejsarrinna)
Kims mom is in the hospital on a resperator, They dont know what happened to her but they think it is an overdose. Kim and her momma is very close and her sisters are being BITCHES to her and not telling her any information on her momma....I have no respect for either of her sisters but I ask that you pray for Kim and that God breaks the perverted hearts of her sisters who are being bitches at a horrible time like this. This is not the time for petty bitchyness. It is a time for sisters to draw close and support eachother.
THANK YOU.
JIM METALVIKNG BURNS clown
Back to top Go down
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: my very speacial friends momma   my very speacial friends momma Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:50 pm

I'll be praying for her bro. Let us know what happens.

C-ya,
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
rock4king

rock4king

Male Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: my very speacial friends momma   my very speacial friends momma Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:03 pm

I am Praying Jim.

Sounds like there are some unforgiveness issues there, maybe you need to pray for her sisters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.intenseradio.com

PostSubject: Re: my very speacial friends momma   my very speacial friends momma Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:26 pm

your probably right dude
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: my very speacial friends momma   my very speacial friends momma Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:12 am

I was going to say that I'll pray for them AND your potty mouth, (LOL) but I decided not to.

Wink

I know what you mean about how people can be like that, even family who never acted like that before...I've seen it recently with (if you remember kattimae who used to post on here) my friend who married my cousin.....and we saw it with my dad's side of the family when my grandma died.

I will pray for them before I go to bed here in a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com

PostSubject: Re: my very speacial friends momma   my very speacial friends momma Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:59 pm

Oops I just noticed I used the "B" word twice...Sorry Tonnenator, I need to be careful , Ive slipped alot in my language and perspectives.. Proving I can be a (as you mentioned in another post) a Neomaxizoomdweebie Laughing (from one of my favorite teen movies) geek
By the way, her mom is out of the coma now but has dementia. She thinks the nurses are trying to poison her and her phone is a gun and that the door is on fire and fiberoptics are floating about the room. She is such a sweet lady, Its sad for her but hopefully she wont remember this horrible time.
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

PostSubject: Re: my very speacial friends momma   my very speacial friends momma Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 4:53 pm

I prayed for them as I was going to sleep last night. For healing for the mom, and for understanding and repentance for the sisters and peace for your friend. Keep us posted as to how they are doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my very speacial friends momma   my very speacial friends momma Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:00 pm

Well the mother comes home today, BUT she is going to stay with one of the BLEEPING sisters. At least in my opinion she is going to stay with atleast the most moral of the two.
But Im afraid they will poison the mothers ear against Kim. I dont know why they are doing this. Well I understand why one is, her mindset and choices in life disgust me and any normal person, but why the other one is being so mean at christmas time I will never know.
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

PostSubject: Re: my very speacial friends momma   my very speacial friends momma Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 3:44 am

*sigh*

Tommy has a bleeping sister, too.

She's on her way home for the holidays too, yay, and she always tried to poison Tommy against us and screams at us that he needs to move out from "those people's house".

He's already stressing about what to say to her.

I'll continue to pray for your friend and her family....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my very speacial friends momma   my very speacial friends momma Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:15 pm

Dont you hate it when someone uses the term THOSE PEOPLE or THAT WOMAN.....I go through that with my family sometimes when they dont aprove of a girlfriend or freind for that matter. Its like they dont have a name, they are reduced to a generic term....
Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my very speacial friends momma   my very speacial friends momma Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:53 am

What happened to your screenname bro....

Edit: Oh I see why now, well bro I hate to see you go and I know we dont get to chat like we used to but I hate to see you go bro
Back to top Go down
futuristicfolkartist

Male Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: my very speacial friends momma   my very speacial friends momma Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:41 am

just prayed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jamiewoody
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my very speacial friends momma   my very speacial friends momma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my very speacial friends momma
Page 1 of 1