Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here Comes Ol' Girl Again...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Here Comes Ol' Girl Again... Empty
PostSubject: Here Comes Ol' Girl Again...   Here Comes Ol' Girl Again... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:08 am

So it's Christmas, and here comes Tommy's half sister again, remember the one who always stirs up drama? Please join with us as we pray for her daily. She is a wiccan and I promise you I feel a strong evil presence every time she comes to town. She always tries to sway him into moving out or moving back to his grandma's house, or into renouncing us as his adopted parents. He told me last week that when she's in town, all she does is screams and screams at him about us, and the biological dad and stepmom just sit there and let her, or ignore it. We told him if it starts again - leave! He doesn't have to put up with it. So here we go again, only this time we are praying for her on a daily basis. Please join us if you would...we'd really appreciate a holiday without drama this year!

santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Ol' Girl Again...   Here Comes Ol' Girl Again... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:48 am

What's her first name, or nickname, so we can pray specifically?
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Ol' Girl Again...   Here Comes Ol' Girl Again... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:54 pm

Marquia...

....we've been praying specifically for her for some time.

I found that she is about to get evicted. It's awful cold out right now in Cleveland, no matter who you are.....

We've been praying that she can keep her apartment as well.

I love you

She isn't even in town yet and they're already mad at us about something again.

I'm not blaming her for the situation, but I know she doesn't like us and perhaps she casts spells from time to time. I can't say for sure, I just know that for whatever reason, right around the holidays things between us and them seem to get very dramatic one way or another. We're trying to be gracious but it's really hard especially with this situation.

They're angry with us to the point that the dad won't even speak to us to try and work it out, and it's a situation where honestly we should probably be mad at them but we aren't, and we didn't do anything wrong.

At least they let the kids come to the Christmas party for bible study the other day. They weren't going to and then they changed their mind.

So I think I might make them some fudge or a pie or something to send over with Tommy when he goes over there, because we are too broke this year to buy anybody anything, but they always say that the way to some people's hearts is through their stomach so who knows. Whatever we make, we'll pray over it first that as they eat it they ingest peace!

LOLS

santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Ol' Girl Again...   Here Comes Ol' Girl Again... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here Comes Ol' Girl Again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: GOD-
Jump to: