Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im not sure who god is..or even if there is one

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KaZaM

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-27

im not sure who god is..or even if there is one Empty
PostSubject: im not sure who god is..or even if there is one   im not sure who god is..or even if there is one Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:43 pm

im sure i guess that there has to be some kind of god, but im not sure if the god is what i have been told it is.All i hear is people putting the name of god behind their own beleifs and not having the scripture to back it up, when they are suppost to be reciting scripture to begin with. All the christians i have ever met, except for one church, are so friggin judgemental that all they get done it hurting other people who look different than they do. in my opinion *which is kinda all i have to go on at the moment* i cant imagine a "loving god" tearing a familiy apart, stealing a 7 yr old kids mother, making a family so complicated, giving you terrible feelings of stress and hate, if god does love us, why does he do this to us. i feel like a puppet, he pulls the strings and im supposed to dance....any help at all to get me closer to understanding this is really needed *obviously*Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: im not sure who god is..or even if there is one   im not sure who god is..or even if there is one Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:46 pm

Quote :
if god does love us, why does he do this to us.

There's the key, sweet girl! God doesn't do this to us, nor is it His fault. That's been the biggest lie told by people over hundreds and hundreds of years.

There are TWO spiritual forces at war in the cosmos and God is the good guy. He loves us dearly and wants us to have peace, love, mercy and ONLY good things for each other. It is our choice to make, BUT yes... there is another choice out there which brings evil, apathy, murder, and sorrow to the world.

Most people don't have a clue to this spiritual war and are reluctant to find out about it or get involved. More people simply do not believe it is real, or worse, only believe HALF of it is real. So ONE side gets all the blame as if the other side doesn't even exist - how fair is that?

Here's a quote for you from the Bible: "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places." Ephesians 6:12 (ESV)

God is real, sweet girl, and so is His son, Jesus. As much as your daddy loves you, they love YOU a million times more than he does and love him, too.

Stick around here and we'll talk with you and help you understand it, if you really want that! flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
freedom

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: im not sure who god is..or even if there is one   im not sure who god is..or even if there is one Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Ha, i used to believe in god. and i go to a private christian school in which almost everyone believes in god. my whole faimly except for one person beilievs in god. everyon does. it drives me crazy they dont get it. i sincerely wish i could believe in god. i wish it were that easy, that i didnt have to worry so much about everything. where i go after death, if i go anywhere. what to do. wether or not i should even stay alive right now. everything really. but i wont believe in someone that no matter how many times i beg when i cant take life anymore never helps me or is there for me. i am tired pf believing he will be ther and help me, and then getting pushed even further in the hole i live in. everytime i cant take it anymore, i ask for help. and it never comes. and i fall farther. and i cant take it anymore. and im tired and jealous of all those ppl who seem to be happy and i want that. i want it so bad it hurts. but apparantly i cant have it. and i have no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im not sure who god is..or even if there is one   im not sure who god is..or even if there is one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im not sure who god is..or even if there is one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: GOD-
Jump to: