Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:54 am

Ok, this is done out of boredom....What is the top five bands you are listening to at the moment...yea, this has been done before but its kinda fun to check out new bands that people like.tongue Here is mine in no particular order:

1. Throwdown
2. Snapcase
3. Terror
4. Battlecry
5. Midtown Bootboys
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:11 am

for boredom, this isnt a bad idea!

ummm, ok,

1-KoRn
2-Led Zeppelin (it'll always b on me top 5!)
3-Cradle of Filth
4-Drowning pool
5-evanesance

Laughing idk, ive got so much KoRn, Zeppelin and cradle its hard to choose five....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
headoverheelsforgod88

Female Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-02-23

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:58 pm

1.Atryu
2.Linkin park
3.Evanesance
4.NIN
5.Criss Brown.
Back to top Go down
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Female Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-16

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:12 pm

Faith Factor
StrangeLand
Neon Cross
Holy Soldier
Promise Land
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianrockandfellowship.net

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:39 am

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Th_headbangI am one of those people that still segragate Christian and Secular music....I gave my secular list, here is my Christian list.
1. The Crucified
2. Rebecca St. James
3. Living Sacrifice (first album slayer clones)
4. Whitecross
5. Stryken

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Th_headbang
Back to top Go down
headoverheelsforgod88

Female Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-02-23

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:05 am

lol i hardly lissen to "christian" music!!
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:59 pm

i just listen to musice, if its like, overpoweringlee satinic, then i wouldnt, but other than that, i could care less...
Back to top Go down

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:01 pm

headoverheelsforgod88 wrote:
I dont listen to it as much as I used to. When I first got saved back in 85 I refused to listen to anything that wasn't Christian.
Now I listen to mostly politically motivated music I guess you could call it. But when I do listen to Christian music it is either old 80s Christian Metal or stuff that you would hear at a youth group meeting. But I have noticed much of todays hardcore music is VERY positive in a real and streetwise way.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:05 pm

Vade Vexx wrote:
headoverheelsforgod88 wrote:
I dont listen to it as much as I used to. When I first got saved back in 85 I refused to listen to anything that wasn't Christian.
Now I listen to mostly politically motivated music I guess you could call it. But when I do listen to Christian music it is either old 80s Christian Metal or stuff that you would hear at a youth group meeting. But I have noticed much of todays hardcore music is VERY positive in a real and streetwise way.

politiclee motivated musicee? i hate politics,

in the words of Johnothan davis...

DON'T GIVE A SH** ABOUT POLITICS!!!
haha
Back to top Go down

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:09 pm

I hate politics in the "Vote for me because..." sense of the word. But I get interested when it becomes survival for me, my kin, and my very way of life.
Its kinda like I HATE GARBAGE, but someone has to take it out or the bin will overflow LOL. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:22 pm

haha, i just hate most of it, i hate people saying they will truly make a difference and then they freaking rape the system for what monee they can get and die in the chair they took to 'help people"

the whole thing is just BS (well...most of it)
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:48 pm

ok 1st top 5 bands - since we are out for weeks at a time and I never get to go shopping for music all I listen to is the old cds I already have but my top 5

Rammstein
Deftones
Type O Negative
Rammstein Laughing
The Beatles (only the white album)

and let me say about politics it the whole thing just makes me crazy. You have these fat cats in their nice suits in their nice offices with nice cars and fat paychecks trying to tell US how we should be living and make all these rules for US! Like when was the last time any of them had to work hard for anything? Work 2 jobs so they could pay their bills? Be at the grocery store and have to really try to buy all the food they need for their family with the money they had to spend and still need to worry about the other bills and if they could really afford that?
The problem is the people who make the laws rules and regulations have no idea what it like for us who have to live with the consequences of their actions.
Back to top Go down

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:34 pm

This wasnt the political type of music i was speaking of....For example of political music, seventies hippy music against viet nam.....THAT type of political music....BUT NOT HIPPY MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT A HIPPY !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:18 pm

I know you're not a hippy - I should have separated my thoughts better. My band list was just answering your first question about what we're listening to.
The second part of what I wrote was just commenting about what you and Victor were talking about.
You don't think I'm a hippy cuz I own the white album do you?!?! EEP!!! OK so maybe the Beatles are a hippy band but the white album has a lot of sentimental value to it.
My other bands aren't political....are they? More gothy industrial.
I personally can't stand when artists try to insert their own political message into songs. Mostly because the messages they put in are anti-american and anti-authority know what I'm saying?
It's one thing to be anti-society, you know like a rebel, but when you're singing against our country or political leaders that's just not cool.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:57 pm

Vade Vexx wrote:
I AM NOT A HIPPY !!!!!!!

pffft.

ima hippie.....is that bad?

i didnt think so Razz
Back to top Go down

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:47 am

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Th_icon Im a closet beatles fan LOL. If not for the fab four where would music be>?

The political bands I listen to are DEFINATLY not anti-athority in fact they are ULTRA athority. They are not anti Government, but anti capitolist government. They are definatly not left wing, communist, or Liberal, in fact they are FAR right wing mega conservitive.

They are the kind of bands that one would imagine listening to with a crowded street full of people cheering their soldiers and political leaders with flags flying, children safe and playing while waving flags, everyone working for the good of their country, a utopia of love for country and its people, dedication and loyalty to the cause of bettering the life of all involved....

AAAh Im getting a tear in my eye just thinking of that ...wonderful place and America the way it should be..... Very Happy

But anyway, back to the bands...um yea, they rock and do so in a very hyper constructive and positive way.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:31 pm

Vade Vexx wrote:

The political bands I listen to are DEFINATLY not anti-athority in fact they are ULTRA athority. They are not anti Government, but anti capitolist government. They are definatly not left wing, communist, or Liberal, in fact they are FAR right wing mega conservitive.

But anyway, back to the bands...um yea, they rock and do so in a very hyper constructive and positive way.

hole crap man, you think too much! if it sounds good, LISTEN TO IT!!!
Back to top Go down

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:07 pm

Thinking is what sets us apart from the animals
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:42 pm

this is true...

perhaps im a bit off my rocker, but music, to me, is a passion, not a science.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:33 pm

Hey I'm just happy you're not hating on the Beatles!
Anyone can find something to like about them, from when they started all "I wanna hold your hand" to the very bizarre "Revolution 9" and all phases inbetween.

I think that some people can listen to whatever kind of music sounds good to them, but sometimes music does influence people in either the right or wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:55 pm

true, true...

if i listen to depressing music, i often get depressed...but i kinda like it that way Smile
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:14 pm

<------currently bouncing down the road in Mississippi. It's a little snowy here!

I had a roomie once that dicovered the cure for her sadness was to play this song that still makes me cringe to this day - if you never heard it see if you can find it on you tube
Len - Steal My Sunshine it was awful - for me!
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:51 pm

but i kinda enjoy being sad/depressed....
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:41 am

I'm depressed a lot and I don't enjoy it at all. Sad
But that's another story...
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:28 am

yeah...i just find that im at peace when depressed, although, i have yet to know why...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP FIVE BANDS ATM   TOP FIVE BANDS ATM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOP FIVE BANDS ATM
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next