Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Checking back in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Checking back in   Checking back in Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:19 pm

Hey Guys,

Sorry I have been away so long. My life is crazy right now. Everything is going to fast and I'm trying to catch my breath again. Lot's of things happening right now. I will not bore everyone with the details. Anyway trying to put together yet another myspace page....It sems the hackers really like me a lot. I have been targeted a few times and lost everything. I will be in the process of creating another page. I really hope this one dosen't get hacked. But with my luck you never know. Hope everyone is well. I have noticed quite a few new users. Would like to welcome all the newbies. This place rocks!!!! Ok enough said short and sweet hehehe....Back to the grind. When I get the new MySpace I will be adding anyone who wants back in to my crazy little world.

In Christ,
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking back in   Checking back in Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:36 pm

welcoome back....although, strangely, i havent seen you before so...welcome!

haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking back in   Checking back in Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:16 pm

Nice of you to stop by once in awhile Jimmy!! LOL
Back to top Go down
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Female Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking back in   Checking back in Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:41 pm

Jimmy, do you change your password periodically? Please do that if this seems to be a problem with the MySpace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianrockandfellowship.net
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

Checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking back in   Checking back in Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:18 pm

No it was a bulitten I clicked on saying hacked. The friend was Pirate Radio KQLZ. This has never happend before....I have had trouble with people hacking my account in the past, but not like this.....

Here is the new profile >>>>

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=349282393
Back to top Go down
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

Checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking back in   Checking back in Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:31 pm

To explain a little of why I have been off and on Sanctuary...

A lot of it has to do with my dads health. He is suffering from pre-diabetis and heart trouble and other issues. I have had little or no time for this site. I have missed all of you. I care about each and everyone of you. I'm not trying to avoid or distance myself from this place. I have been a part of the Sanctuary family for 9 years and have seen a lot of good happen from this place. And there has been the rough times too. But all and all we all serve the risen Lord and no matter what happens in our lives we know we can have a place to discuss everthing that is important to us......We all need Jesus and the word. We need to be examples of Christ. I would love to see PB back on the site with his kind words and teaching. Maybe in time he will have time to be with us all. Life is crazy and no one has it easy. But I find comfort in my brothers and sisters in Christ....Love me hate me I will always pray for anyone who is hurting or in need. I thank all of you for reading this and putting up with all of my changing myspace profiles hehe....I think Tom needs to tighten security more...But with millions of users he has to much on his plate....Myspace is a monster lol...But we all have our crosses to bare.

With Love In Christ,
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking back in   Checking back in Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:58 pm

Sorry for what you're going through Jimmy Sad

Just don't forget that we're all here for you. That's crazy that you got your myspace page hacked! I never even heard of that happening! I am just about worn down to the point where I am going to make one though as I am on of the few people in the internetting world that is not on some "social networking" site.
Back to top Go down
Paladin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking back in   Checking back in Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:20 am

switchbladeknitter wrote:
I am on of the few people in the internetting world that is not on some "social networking" site.

Me too Smile
Back to top Go down

Checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking back in   Checking back in Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:41 am

I am on one though I am probably the most anti-social person on THIS site. Shocked
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking back in   Checking back in Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:51 pm

Paladin I thought I was the last person left!
Vade - you're the most social anti-social person I know LOL

since I'm always around total strangers I have become a little more social. I mean if you can't have a little conversation with a person you'll probably never meet again - who can you talk to? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking back in   Checking back in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking back in
Page 1 of 1