Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting back to normal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Getting back to normal Empty
PostSubject: Getting back to normal   Getting back to normal Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:54 am

Hey Guys,

Things are getting a lot better with my Pop. Thanks for your many prayers. Tomorrow my cousin will be moving in. Should be nice to have her around. We haven't had much of a relationship since we were kids. I'm going to try and get her involved here on the site and also start taking her to church with me. My head is still swimming from all of the stress of this last week. But I think it's coming to an end. I need to stay in touch with whats going on here. And I will really try. Still would like to get all who are interested in some kind of a weekly chat. There is a lot of new people and that would make for some interesting converstaion as we begin connecting. I think if we can even just try for once a week to start and see how things go,. On the Stryper board there is a Friday night chat. That goes on every week. It has some people checking in and having a good time. We could try a night chat once a week that would not conflict with anything else that is going on. Just an idea and yes we did try this before and it was not working but I would like to give it another try. We all need a place where we can interact in real time. I know you have many choices out there. But I think this could work. Something to pray about if you feel led.....Well I'm off to chat with our resident Metalvikng. He goes by another name now hehe...Some of you have figured it out. Everyone have a great weekend!!!!

In Christ,
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to normal   Getting back to normal Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:31 am

im glad things are goin better for you...hope it stays that way Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to normal   Getting back to normal Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:27 pm

We had a killer chat today Jimmy!!!!...Friday nights rule. Cool
Back to top Go down
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Female Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to normal   Getting back to normal Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:58 pm

hey guys. Hope everything is going well for you, Jimmypoo. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianrockandfellowship.net
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to normal   Getting back to normal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:34 pm

Hey Jimmy - glad to hear that things are going better.
I for one would be interested in a weekly chat. I would just need to know what day and then hope I can pry the internet away from my dear hubby - LOL!
Keep us up to date on your family and any more plans for weekly chat.
Back to top Go down
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to normal   Getting back to normal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:05 am

Ok great!! Why don't we try this Tuesday? Now what we need to do is figure out a time and get some more of you interested. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My cousin drove in from the Bay Area on Saturday. So far so good. Everyone have a good Monday Smile

C-ya,
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

PostSubject: Let's chat   Getting back to normal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:43 pm

Ok I will be in the room at 4pm pacific 6 central and 7 eastern. Come in if you get a chance.

In Christ,
Jimmy

This is for Tuesday evening
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to normal   Getting back to normal Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:02 am

I am so sorry to miss this - I will be seeing the Chieftains with two girlfriends. We are going to an Irish Pub and Restaurant first, and then to the concert.

And yes, I will having a nice Killian's red or Murphy's stout.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to normal   Getting back to normal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:09 pm

i posted in the life section that my comp is giving out on me

i am trying to check up here. make a whole new thread about when u wanna set up for group chat next time. hopefully i'll see it soon enough and use hubbys comp

i didn't flake out my comp did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to normal   Getting back to normal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting back to normal
Page 1 of 1