Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talbot Hall @ Last! (News About My Brother)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Talbot Hall @ Last!  (News About My Brother) Empty
PostSubject: Talbot Hall @ Last! (News About My Brother)   Talbot Hall @ Last!  (News About My Brother) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:35 am

My brother Vince is finally going into Talbot Hall, Riverside Hospital's inpatient drug and alcohol program. He put himself on the COTA bus tonight and went, but called my mom first to tell her he was going. He is probably losing his apartment and will be homeless again. Nobody in the family will be taking him in, as we are all burnt out on his nonsense and unable to put up with it any more.

About two weeks ago, he was finally diagnosed as bipolar. We're hoping that while he's at Talbot Hall he will get help for that, too. We're also praying that he gets into the month program there and not just a few days. He really needs a longer program than that, like a year or something.

It's been really painful growing up with him because you will just begin to get attached to him and love him for who he is and then he does something that just totally slams you down.

I really hope that he gets well this time but my hopes are sadly not very high. He's 46 years old, almost 47 and is still doing his thing. I'm beginning to think he's never gonna stop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

PostSubject: Re: Talbot Hall @ Last! (News About My Brother)   Talbot Hall @ Last!  (News About My Brother) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:37 am

Well Talbot Hall doesn't have a bed open...........so everything is up in the air. He lost his apartment through the homeless housing program here in Columbus by being violent one too many times when he was drunk. He has to be out on the 16th.

Please pray that he chooses to go to a spirit filled christian, long term program.
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

PostSubject: Re: Talbot Hall @ Last! (News About My Brother)   Talbot Hall @ Last!  (News About My Brother) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:49 am

HE GOT SAVED TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Talbot Hall @ Last! (News About My Brother)   Talbot Hall @ Last!  (News About My Brother) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:20 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talbot Hall @ Last! (News About My Brother)   Talbot Hall @ Last!  (News About My Brother) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talbot Hall @ Last! (News About My Brother)
Page 1 of 1