HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

how is everybody doing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
futuristicfolkartist

Male Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-01-18

how is everybody doing? Empty
PostSubject: how is everybody doing?   how is everybody doing? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:05 pm

so, how is everybody doing around here? i haven't seen a lot of new posts as of late. it is cold, raining and icky here. well, not that cold, but enough to make it icky.so, in the meantime, i will leave you a SCREAM! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jamiewoody
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: how is everybody doing?   how is everybody doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:32 am

It is warmer during the days here in Ohio, mostly sunny, but chilly at night still.

Makes for snuggliness at night but purty days, although I don't get to see much daylight in a filthy warehouse except on break.

It's like, hoody weather here. We're getting rain about every other day or so, but in between the sunshine is GORGEOUS!!!

John & I are going to have a HUGE garden this year, or at least those are our plans.

We're gearing up to buy our seeds and get them started really soon.

And I'm making salsa this week.

Smile

............HOT.................salsa.

And I do mean HOT.

In Weird Al's song, "Taco Grande" he says, "Oh boy - pico de gallo! They sure don't make it like this in Ohio!" and I always say, "Oh yes they DO!" LOLOL My pico de gallo / salsa will take the top of your head off!

You can grow the best 'maters in Ohio EVER! Especially if you plant marigolds next to 'em because they cross pollenate.

So yeah salsa this week, just to heat things up a bit because it's still a bit nippy out!

Other than that - sewing a lot with Missy, going to make myself some clothes for spring that are gonna rock, and what else.....we got paid for our first banner.....and the ministry is still growing........and John's band (Jacobs Dream) is putting out a new album..........

Yeah that's about it!

flower It's SPRING! It's SPRING!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.generationactz.com
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: how is everybody doing?   how is everybody doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:00 am

It's 6am Sunday morning and I am sleeeepy. Me and my wonderful mug of coffee are deciding to wake up.

I'm on the computer, son is in the shower, hubby is still in bed with two canine alarms bouncing on him, telling him it's time to get up.... yea, life is very good!

Just to update y'all, too, Billy had his last doctor's appt. with the surgeon - he is healing amazingly well and got a back-to-work date of April 28th. He is still in a lot of pain, and he still cannot lift anything over 5lbs, but now he is allowed to drive. Of course, the stubborn man has been driving for the last two weeks anyway..... what is it with you men and driving?!?

April 28th - Billy went into the hospital on Feb. 20th and had his surgery on Feb 22nd. All this time off is UNPAID, and I work only part time, about 27 hours per week.

But to God's glory, every bill has been paid on time and will continue to be. We are so incredibly blessed by God's goodness!! We were even able to buy a weedeater for the yard!

cheers

awesome in glory,
working wonders?"
Exodus 15:11

http://www.achurchforthecity.org

"I don't reject your Christ, I love your Christ. It's just that so many of you Christians are so unlike your Christ." Mahatma Ghandi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.achurchforthecity.org
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: how is everybody doing?   how is everybody doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:06 pm

kickin but and taking names brother Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/tory98

PostSubject: Re: how is everybody doing?   how is everybody doing? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:10 am

Finally going back to work, now that the weather has broke! sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how is everybody doing?   how is everybody doing? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:59 am

Fighting the war with pride, powered by gile and Amber Bock and Rogue , dead guys ale
Back to top Go down
headoverheelsforgod88

Female Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: how is everybody doing?   how is everybody doing? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:43 am

not doing much, just going a round to churches and singing with my school. we are going to be in Pikeville, Ky today and then tonight we are going to be Phyllis Ky. so if you guys want to come and here us sing give me a call at 706-994-4152.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: how is everybody doing?   how is everybody doing? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:58 am

Aw I would love to if I had the $ to come down there! Smile Esp since you're in Pikeville, we have friends down there! I miss going to Hillbilly Days, back when we had the gas to actually go places........
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.generationactz.com
futuristicfolkartist

Male Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: how is everybody doing?   how is everybody doing? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:16 pm

The Changeling wrote:
Finally going back to work, now that the weather has broke! sunny

wow! you're lucky to have a guardian angel as cute as that! ;-)

mmmmm.....SAAAAAALSA! ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jamiewoody
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: how is everybody doing?   how is everybody doing? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:50 pm

meh - i posted in the life scetion what's going on in my life.

I am glad that everyone seems to be doing all right.
keep on keepin on y'all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how is everybody doing?   how is everybody doing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how is everybody doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: GOD-
Jump to: