Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY BIG BROTHER GOT SAVED, FILLED AND KNOCKED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
PeacethroughX
Tonnenator
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

MY BIG BROTHER GOT SAVED, FILLED AND KNOCKED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BIG BROTHER GOT SAVED, FILLED AND KNOCKED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!   MY BIG BROTHER GOT SAVED, FILLED AND KNOCKED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:03 pm

>>>This sounds like you're saying all those who DIDN'T get miracles didn't pray, fast, or beg enough.

No, no that isn't what I'm saying at all.

I shouldn't even have said denominations. It just seems like there are so many doubters on here, and in face to face life, that I run into, who seem to think that God doesn't answer people's prayers anymore, or who doubt anything spiritual that I testify to, at all.

I don't know why I don't have any children. I don't know why Paul had a thorn in the flesh.

But I do know that the scales fell off of the eyes of Saul of Tarsus and he became Paul and wrote half of the New Testament.

In that same way, I do know that God answers prayers and when he does, it's for real.
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com

PostSubject: Re: MY BIG BROTHER GOT SAVED, FILLED AND KNOCKED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!   MY BIG BROTHER GOT SAVED, FILLED AND KNOCKED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:08 pm

Is it also then "real" when God does not answer prayers?

Cheers!

Ian
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: MY BIG BROTHER GOT SAVED, FILLED AND KNOCKED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!   MY BIG BROTHER GOT SAVED, FILLED AND KNOCKED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:56 pm

Yes, it is. But we have to be careful that we don't become so jaded that we think that He NEVER answers prayers or that miracles or spiritual stuff NEVER happens.

It's easy to do....really easy to forget the prayers He has answered and remember the ones He hasn't......like me not having children for example (which He actually did answer with Tommy, and with our youth kids)...

And I got a new one this weekend by the way. Smile I already loved him like a son or a little brother but now he's "officially" our little brother in the Kingdom of God!

Remember the kid who was gonna kill himself? YES!!!!!!!!

Very Happy

He's saved now and asked for the infilling of the Holy Spirit, dunno if he spoke in tongues or not but I don't believe you need to in order to be filled, I don't believe everybody does who is filled.....but later on this same kid who had been professing to be a necromancer, couldn't stop laughing or smiling (even the next day!) and was laying hands on other people and praying over them.

So back to the answered prayer thingie. I heard once that it's a good idea to take a notebook of some kind, divide the page down the middle with a line, and write your specific prayers on one side, and then when they're answered write the answers that happened on the other side, and then when the enemy tries to make you into a skeptic, you just go back and read all that to increase your faith and remind yourself well what about this and that, that God DID answer.

Of course I keep buying notebooks to do that with and then John ends up using them for grocery lists and I forget that they're there, lol....
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: MY BIG BROTHER GOT SAVED, FILLED AND KNOCKED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!   MY BIG BROTHER GOT SAVED, FILLED AND KNOCKED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:16 pm

Ian wrote:
Is it also then "real" when God does not answer prayers?

i think that God answers ALL prayers...in the way that he sees fit.

i do NOT think if you beg to win the lottery that he'll give it to you, but if you need some food...he's gonna provide Wink

i know a priest, who lived with another priest (because there was little money to b had in his area) and they had run out of money for the week. and one priest told the other "God will give us food this evening" and guess what, 2 hours later somebody brought just enough rice for the two of them.

a small miracle....but i think God provides all NEEDS and some wants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: MY BIG BROTHER GOT SAVED, FILLED AND KNOCKED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!   MY BIG BROTHER GOT SAVED, FILLED AND KNOCKED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:16 pm

^^ Amen to that Victor!
sometimes the things we think we want aren't the things we need and sometimes things we think we need are just unnecessary wants. God knows whats best for us and when you have faith, you can be assured that God will provide what you REALLY need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY BIG BROTHER GOT SAVED, FILLED AND KNOCKED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!   MY BIG BROTHER GOT SAVED, FILLED AND KNOCKED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY BIG BROTHER GOT SAVED, FILLED AND KNOCKED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2