Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CONTEST * FREE CD * CONTEST * FREE CD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

CONTEST * FREE CD * CONTEST * FREE CD Empty
PostSubject: CONTEST * FREE CD * CONTEST * FREE CD   CONTEST * FREE CD * CONTEST * FREE CD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:45 am

WE'RE HAVING A CONTEST!
Here's how it works:

1. Go to www.jacobsdream.info or www.myspace.com/jacobsdream and see if you dig their new album, "Dominion of Darkness" and see if you think it RAWKS. If you do, then:

2. Make us a sign saying something awesome about Generation Actz - our youth and young adults ministry!

3. Take your picture holding your sign in the weirdest, craziest, most off the wall place you can imagine.

4. Post your picture as a comment on our MINISTRY profile at www.myspace.com/generationactz

The owner of most awesome pic that powns all will win a copy of the new Jacobs Dream CD "Dominion of Darkness" (paid for by Tonya)

The CD will be awarded May 31st, 2008. If the winner lives out of the Columbus area, then the CD will be shipped to them. If they live close enough to drive to Columbus and they have a way here, then they will need to come to Generation Actz to claim their prize.

Be blessed and I can't for you to DROP THEM COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!

Luv,
Tonya Berry "Momma T"
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST * FREE CD * CONTEST * FREE CD   CONTEST * FREE CD * CONTEST * FREE CD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:22 am

well that's alot of work.......
haha

too bad i lost me camera.

anyways, i checked Jacob's Dream out on mespace, and i'd have to say that it's the best christian music ive listened to.

haven't realy heard any besides the stuff on K-LOVE. (lol)
but it's good music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST * FREE CD * CONTEST * FREE CD   CONTEST * FREE CD * CONTEST * FREE CD Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:28 pm

Do you have a friend who has a digital camera? I've had NO takers on this yet.

Just make a sign on a piece of paper that says "Generation Actz RAWKS" or "Ain't no party like a Generation Actz party" or something to that effect, and have a friend take a pic of you holding it.......preferably in a crazy setting or situation.

And then just have them post it as a comment on our site.

That's it!

Smile

This contest is open to anybody in the continenal U.S. including everyone in our bible study group.

It goes until May 31st and we will ship the CD to the winner.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST * FREE CD * CONTEST * FREE CD   CONTEST * FREE CD * CONTEST * FREE CD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:43 pm

<---- no digicam no myspace profile and still busted computer. This is a very fun thing tough sorry I'd love to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST * FREE CD * CONTEST * FREE CD   CONTEST * FREE CD * CONTEST * FREE CD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONTEST * FREE CD * CONTEST * FREE CD
Page 1 of 1