Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prayer request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swede

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Prayer request Empty
PostSubject: Prayer request   Prayer request Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:51 pm

I need some prayers to help me.

Satan is attacking me, all i can hear in my head is that i want to sin against the holy spirit (holy ghost). Its to much for me to handle on my own.

I cant do anything withouth hearing it, over and over again in my head. Im about to start crying...

Please help me,

thanx Rob
Back to top Go down
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Prayer request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:13 pm

I will be praying for you. Hang in there. The bible says "That he that is in us is stronger then he that is in the world" If you would like to talk sometime. I would love to help out. PM me are just reply to this.

C-ya,
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
DRReeves

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Prayer request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 8:29 pm

Fantastic help to me when I was having trouble with random thoughs was IICor. 10:3-6.

In reading this truth I was set free as I recognized that I'd been lied to.
In the back of my mind was the belief that Satan could speak into or issues thoughts I didn't want flying around my head and I was powerless to prevent it.
In fact, Satan has zero power over any believer other than the power of the lie.
If you choose the truth and stand on it, these things will stop and by holding fast Satan will flee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayer request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayer request
Page 1 of 1