Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist? Empty
PostSubject: Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist?   Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:12 am

Anybody into Full Metal Alchemist? Familiar with it? I've met a few Christians who feel that this is ok, too. I know, I know, what's good for you is good for you and what's good for me, is good for me. But theologically, the Bible tells us that witches were not to be tolerated in the camp of Israel, and not to be seeking wisdom from the stars, divination, etc. I'm interested to see if anybody else has even heard of this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist?   Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:08 pm

Never heard of that either... boy, I must be sheltered!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
DRReeves

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist?   Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 9:05 pm

[size=14 ]We're more into Naruto. Wink [/size]
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist?   Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:24 am

Oh ALL the kids at our bible study are into Naruto!!! I even have one kid who wears the headband with the metal piece on it.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist?   Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:43 am

Okay... BOTH of you... please explain for us woefully ignorant, unenlightened ones.

...or maybe it's just me... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org

PostSubject: Re: Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist?   Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 3:56 pm

My cartoon viewing enjoyment ends with Spongebob, Family Guy, and Metalocolypse on adult swim. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DRReeves

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist?   Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:37 pm

Naruto is a graphic novel/tv series (Cartoon Network) that feature a group of young ninja from "The Hidden Leaf Village".
Naruto is the main character.

My son, who has had difficulty learning to read totally digs this series and we've seen a marked improvement since getting into Naruto graphic novels.
I'm pretty certain there are video games and all the rest of that kina stuff...typical Japanese marketing thing.

It's also been a point of connection with his step-mother who is from Japan and able to translate for him.
Noriko got DJ started on the graphic novels as sort of a sneaky way to get him more interested in reading and now she uses them as part of a reward system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist?   Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok Then...What About Full Metal Alchemist?
Page 1 of 1