Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Remember TORN FLESH?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gesuschic

Gesuschic

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Anyone Remember TORN FLESH? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Remember TORN FLESH?   Anyone Remember TORN FLESH? Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:58 pm

Hey, I have been TRYING to find these guy's for a long while now. Has anyone heard from them, or even know what the guy's are up to at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember TORN FLESH?   Anyone Remember TORN FLESH? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:28 am

I remember them from back in the day, the singer didnt sing he just read the lyrics real fast over punk music...They had two albums out I believe. If they would have got a singer instead of a reader they would have been pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember TORN FLESH?   Anyone Remember TORN FLESH? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:26 am

I do! Ha ha ha. I'm so glad you stopped by to see me today, Cheryl. Smile

I remember when we all piled into cars and went down to Ashland Kentucky to see them! It was me and John's SECOND date!
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember TORN FLESH?   Anyone Remember TORN FLESH? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:20 pm

ashland.........i live pretty close to there..
ive heard some of thier stuff, didn't quite "grab" me
(and if it ever does i'll stab it)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
Gesuschic

Gesuschic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember TORN FLESH?   Anyone Remember TORN FLESH? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:25 pm

DOOD! I loved Torn Flesh, had a big fat crush on their "lead reader" too. Hee-hee...I remember going down there for the week-end Tonnie, my mom and dad came with all of us remember? It was great. The first night we went to see them play, their guitar player was "OH...YOU are CHERyL... Greg has told us ALL about you..." Hee-hee...I should of moved to Kentucky! LMBO! (just kidding honey, i love you!) However, Torn Flesh, country living...BRiDE...man....

GESUSCHiC~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember TORN FLESH?   Anyone Remember TORN FLESH? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:19 am

I never knew what they looked like...my imagination told me the guitar players had orange hair, drummer had a hawk going on and the singer was a clean cut youth pastor type dude with a Jesus Rocks t-shirt....I know I am probably wrong but I could never find a picture of them.
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember TORN FLESH?   Anyone Remember TORN FLESH? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:00 am

No no no no no no no......

LOL

I remember standing in line at the King's Place once and the lead singer (reader, LOL) guy was out there with us. I said to him, "Well, you are looking very bright today".

And he said, "Yeah, I fell into a rainbow on the way here".

No he was about as far from clean cut youth pastor as could be. He had a green mohawk but that changed from time to time, and was very pierced, tattood and tie dyed which is why he said he fell into a rainbow.

Cheryl I never knew you liked him beyond groupie status! LOLOLOL

Remember Mr. Gatti's Pizza Buffet??? That rocked.

I'll never forget because that weekend I didn't think John liked me that much after our first date, because he hadn't called me and hadn't shown much interest, and then on the way down he chose to ride with Jenny Sad which really upset me and kind of sealed the deal in my mind.......

.........but then I was watching the band play, and he was shooting pool and ignoring me COMPLETELY.......and suddenly I felt hands on my waist!

Embarassed
Embarassed
Embarassed

I turned around and it was my Johnny!

Four months later we got hitched!!!!!!!

But anyways yeah that guy was really cool, I wonder w/e happened 2 him???
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember TORN FLESH?   Anyone Remember TORN FLESH? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:42 am

there's a mr gatti's in my town...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
Gesuschic

Gesuschic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember TORN FLESH?   Anyone Remember TORN FLESH? Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:48 am

I DO remember the pizza shop...However Greg and I were chatting away like two old lady's! Gosh, that was a GREAT week-end! He was such a sweetie for allowing all of us to "camp out" in his li'l one bedroom apartment. GOOD TIMES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember TORN FLESH?   Anyone Remember TORN FLESH? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Remember TORN FLESH?
Page 1 of 1