Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Mothers Day

Go down 
+2
rock4king
bigjtink
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bigjtink

bigjtink

Male Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Happy Mothers Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Mothers Day   Happy Mothers Day Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:36 am

Have a great day ladies.
Back to top Go down
rock4king

rock4king

Male Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Happy Mothers Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day   Happy Mothers Day Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:57 pm

Ditto
Back to top Go down
http://www.intenseradio.com
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Happy Mothers Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day   Happy Mothers Day Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:28 pm

moms rock, happy mothers day pplz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Happy Mothers Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day   Happy Mothers Day Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:55 pm

^^^
yeah what they all said!
wishing all our moms here a nice soothing bubble bath and something absolutely yummy
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Happy Mothers Day Empty
PostSubject: Thank you!   Happy Mothers Day Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:36 pm

Thank you, thank you!! I know this mother had a wonderful day even though I had to work a few hours this afternoon. Church was awesome and I came home to dinner with friends.

We will do our big celebrating on Wednesday when we are all off work together! I love you

I hope the rest of you were either treated well, or treated your wives and mothers well! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
Gesuschic

Gesuschic

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Happy Mothers Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day   Happy Mothers Day Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:57 am

Hmmmm....I guess I can vent a bit on here. My Mothers Day was awful. TONZ of things that were a tad too personal, but the biggest. My mom died last year on the 23rd of May. So this year was bitter sweet...People close to me were VERY ignorant about it.
I just miss her. ALL the time. There is no doubt that right now she is dancing with Jesus, however that doesn't change the fact I miss her. I miss her....I miss her....

That's all........~
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Happy Mothers Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day   Happy Mothers Day Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:24 am

Quote :
People close to me were VERY ignorant about it.

This can be very hurtful and I know your loved ones did NOT even realize it.

When a firend of mine became a young widow, after three months or so, people quit coming around. After all, it was time to move on, and she did all the right things to try and move on.

Their anniversary was the same day as ours, so at the last minute, I remembered her and sent her flowers and a card. I thought it might be tacky, but I followed an instinct.

Boy, am I ever glad I did! That was no instinct (I had been praying to hear God more) and it was DEFINITELY the right thing to do! She was so happy that somebody remembered her - she was getting very angry that she was alone and others were pushing her to forget and move on. She had started sinking into a depression and this snapped her out of it.

I am sorry for your first Mother's Day without your mother. I can only say, you will ALWAYS think of her on this day, and you will need to teach your family what you need from them on Mother's Day. Remember, they love you dearly, but they can not read your mind.

They WANT to now what makes you happy, and if it makes you happy to visit her gravesite and drink a root beer float in her memory, then lovingly TELL them - at least a week in advance, so they can prepare. Trust me, your children will get it immediately and be happy to participate.

As mothers, we are ALWAYS teaching our children, so why should Mother's Day be any different! This is a good way to teach them to be sensitive to the needs of others, and also that some holidays can be celebrated a little differently and still be just as commemorative.

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
Sponsored content

Happy Mothers Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day   Happy Mothers Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Mothers Day
Page 1 of 1