Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a possible vacation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

a possible vacation Empty
PostSubject: a possible vacation   a possible vacation Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:21 pm

I backslid and confronted the guards at my X job in MY WAY. There was three of them so they will back each other up as witnesses and victims.
I might be incarcerated soon, so if I am gone, I ask for your prayers to keep me strong and showing no weakness. What i did was wrong but felt good at the time.....they now respect me, or fear me , either way I don't care.....I was victorious. they know what they and their mothers are, cowards and wimps, weak untrained ones at that.....So ....If i am not here they have pressed charges and I'm in jail
Love yall'
Jim
Captain Henry
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: a possible vacation   a possible vacation Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:39 pm

ouch...

sorry to hear that bro, i'll be praying for you.
i know how it feels to want to do something in the heat of the moment. it's pretty hard to resist. :|
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98

PostSubject: Re: a possible vacation   a possible vacation Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:48 am

well its been a whole day , nothing has happened yet, I might be lucky or blessed....Gotta admit I was nervous there for a while.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: a possible vacation   a possible vacation Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:00 pm

I would call it blessed. I'll keep you in my prayers though.
Whenever I'm feeling like I'm gonna snap I always say - out loud
"No, no don't listen to the little red Di with the pitchfork and the horns on this shoulder, listen to the little white Di with the wings"
of course sometimes it seems like I washed them together and they're both this shade of pink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a possible vacation   a possible vacation Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:59 am

did ya get into a physical confrontation bro?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a possible vacation   a possible vacation Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:37 am

Adchyrch wrote:
did ya get into a physical confrontation bro?
Yes, unfortunatly I was not thinking much like a Christian at the time. Im a jerk in sheeps clothing sometimes. Crying or Very sad clown
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

PostSubject: Re: a possible vacation   a possible vacation Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:02 am

or perhaps a skitzofrenic girraffe who wears purple underwear on the outside of his pants while fighting crime along with his platypus sidekick......

sorry--i had to.

but yeah mate, we all slip sometimes, just one of those things : )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a possible vacation   a possible vacation Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:09 am

WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT MY PLATYPUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

PostSubject: Re: a possible vacation   a possible vacation Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:55 pm

ve haf our vays......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a possible vacation   a possible vacation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a possible vacation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: