Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1 week left to go/to Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelBlade

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-13

1 week left to go/to Paladin Empty
PostSubject: 1 week left to go/to Paladin   1 week left to go/to Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:14 pm

One week to go until moving day. i'm a little excited and a little sad as well. i'm gonna miss this house. I went to check it out on Thursday. My brother in law was painting the walls. if you looked beyond the paint and carpeting,it looked pretty cool. He's going to install carpeting soon and if it works out he should be done by Wednesday then Directv and the phone lines can be installed. then we can start putting stuff into the house over the next couple of days,then my 2 brothers will help move the heavy stuff (couches chairs etc) into the new home and we should be done. i hope you will keep us in your thoughts as we go through this change. Also keep your thoughts with my grandmother. Paladin,if you are reading this,have you found out anything on the hard drive space? let me know.
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

PostSubject: Re: 1 week left to go/to Paladin   1 week left to go/to Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:48 pm

Paladin? you find anything yet?
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

PostSubject: update   1 week left to go/to Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:55 pm

looks like we move Monday instead of Saturday,as they want to get professional movers and Monday is the soonest we can do it. doesn't make sense to spend extra money when my brothers can do it for nothing but whatever. Anyway just thought i'd keep you updated.

Paul
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

PostSubject: Re: 1 week left to go/to Paladin   1 week left to go/to Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:36 am

Paladin? please answer me.
Back to top Go down
Paladin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: 1 week left to go/to Paladin   1 week left to go/to Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:03 pm

Sorry, been uber busy as of late. I haven't been able to find anyone with any space duder. Sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

PostSubject: It's OK   1 week left to go/to Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:32 am

I hope you can find some soon. i'm at the new house now and anxiously awaiting the space. Smile anyway,let me know as soon as you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 week left to go/to Paladin   1 week left to go/to Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 week left to go/to Paladin
Page 1 of 1