Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

age 16 right of passage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

age 16 right of passage Empty
PostSubject: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:35 am

I take my youngest daughter Debbie for her first tattoo today....Im all excited. Just as much as she is.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:02 pm

Personally I think that's the perfect age for your first tat. It's when I got mine.
What's she gonna get?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:10 pm

A black star with a hot pink heart in it and sort of light radiating out of it..(pink light)
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:37 pm

Sounds great! Sort of girly punk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:56 pm

she reminds one of Avril Lavigne except with jacked up hair. But personality wise, shes like avril.
Back to top Go down
OcKen34

OcKen34

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:12 pm

Uh dude, it's illegal in most states to tattoo anyone under 18. Also, I think someone who takes a 16 year old kid to get a tattoo is bad parenting. I'm just sayin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ken_sheahan
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:29 pm

OcKen34 wrote:
Uh dude, it's illegal in most states to tattoo anyone under 18. Also, I think someone who takes a 16 year old kid to get a tattoo is bad parenting. I'm just sayin

legality?!
suing mcdonalds becasue thier coffee is hot is LEAGAL.
prostitution is LEGAL. (in some states)
ABORTION--is LEGAL!!!

legality is far overrated.

and how is two years difference a matter anyway? it's no different, especially if she's mature for her age.....
think before you speak mate Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98

PostSubject: Re: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:17 pm

OcKen34 wrote:

and im just saying you dont know crap about parenting.....But im just saying.Very Happy Its obvious that your knowledge of wv state laws equals your knowledge of what good parenting is.

anyway, here is a pic of my little girls tattoo. The swelling and blood is still in it, so ignore the swelling and stuff.

age 16 right of passage Debbiestattoo
Back to top Go down
KaZaM

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:24 pm

OcKen34 wrote:

I dont understand why people are so happy to jump in other peoples business.It is ABSOLUTLEY none of your business what my father does and does not let me do and in my opinion you have no right to judge him on that. My father is a better father than you or any one else for that matter could ever be so i suggest you take a few steps back and look ast your own judgemental self if you think your so godly.

Edited for language - Marcia
Back to top Go down
KaZaM

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:25 pm

MetalheaD wrote:
OcKen34 wrote:

legality?!
suing mcdonalds becasue thier coffee is hot is LEAGAL.
prostitution is LEGAL. (in some states)
ABORTION--is LEGAL!!!

legality is far overrated.

and how is two years difference a matter anyway? it's no different, especially if she's mature for her age.....
think before you speak mate Mad

well said my friend, well said. Kudos <3
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:52 pm

actually if a parent signs for a child it's perfectly legal in most states.
And I gotta second Victor - legality is far over rated.

Your words are a little harsher than I would choose to use but I'm not 16 anymore - I have calmed down a lot - LOT since that time.
I do like your tat - not how I pictured it was going to look in my head.
And in case I/you aren't there whenever it is - Happy Birthday.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

PostSubject: Re: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:17 pm

KaZaM wrote:

well said my friend, well said. Kudos <3

sure, sure...thanks.
love that tat, and happy birthday....

sorry i forgot earlier, got kinda pissed xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:40 pm

Hey Kenny, I'm sorry I got so red at you.....You are like a friend to me ever since the Sanctuary according to Thomas Video...I'm really sorry I came off so strong. But dude you came in with guns blazing, its in my nature to shoot back....and I think my daughters words speak for themselves...Marcia, thank you for editing them, Not the words I would have chosen for my daughter to use but I didn't wanna pee her off any more than she was...she was so mad that she walked around slamming her fists into the walls yelling NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY DADDY THAT WAY......Made me so proud...

But anyway , Kenny I'm sorry, your a special dude in my eyes and you whether you know it or not have done a lot for me with your brief appearance in the S.A.T.T. video......So please forgive me for being rude to you.\ Now my daughter, maybe you should just leave her alone, shes my little spitfire HAAHAHAH.
Back to top Go down
OcKen34

OcKen34

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:29 pm

Metalvikng wrote:
Hey Kenny, I'm sorry I got so red at you.....You are like a friend to me ever since the Sanctuary according to Thomas Video...I'm really sorry I came off so strong. But dude you came in with guns blazing, its in my nature to shoot back....and I think my daughters words speak for themselves...Marcia, thank you for editing them, Not the words I would have chosen for my daughter to use but I didn't wanna pee her off any more than she was...she was so mad that she walked around slamming her fists into the walls yelling NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY DADDY THAT WAY......Made me so proud...

But anyway , Kenny I'm sorry, your a special dude in my eyes and you whether you know it or not have done a lot for me with your brief appearance in the S.A.T.T. video......So please forgive me for being rude to you.\ Now my daughter, maybe you should just leave her alone, shes my little spitfire HAAHAHAH.

I very rarely post here and when I posted this I didn't think it would cause such an uproar. I'm sorry for what i said. However, tatoos are for life and I just feel like a 16 year old should be encouraged to wait until they are a little older in order for them to know what they want to have on their skin forever.

Anyway, again, I am sorry for offending you and your daughter. I get very opiniated about things as I'm sure you of all people would understand. However, I'm sorry for posting what appeared to be a personal attack on you and your parenting skills. I think it best that I just don't post here again.

Peace out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ken_sheahan
Rastus

Rastus

PostSubject: Re: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:07 pm

haha
that would kinda suck, just dont go telling people they're making bad parental descisions, that's just one of those lines that even the very best of friends, brothers even, can't cross.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:05 am

I think you prolly knew kinda that what you said might have been taken a little differently that how you meant it, but you were making a comment on your opinion of how you feel parenting should be and Jim and his lil baby girl see things a little different.
We don't have to always get along we just have to be cool with each other.

Oh and by the way nowadays not even tattoos are permanent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: age 16 right of passage   age 16 right of passage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

age 16 right of passage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: