Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can God forgive Federal Crimes?

Go down 
+2
LadyRocker
userwolf1898
6 posters
AuthorMessage
userwolf1898

userwolf1898

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Can God forgive Federal Crimes? Empty
PostSubject: Can God forgive Federal Crimes?   Can God forgive Federal Crimes? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:29 am

Just a quick question: Can God forgive federal crimes, even ones for which a person hasn't been caught doing?
Back to top Go down
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Female Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Can God forgive Federal Crimes?   Can God forgive Federal Crimes? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:46 am

God can forgive anything except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. I think a good explanation of that would be in Matthew, but I'm forgetting what chapter and verse at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianrockandfellowship.net
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Can God forgive Federal Crimes?   Can God forgive Federal Crimes? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:07 am

God never turns away a truly repentant heart. Heaven rejoices with Him when a sinner recognizes their sins and asks forgiveness.

Luke 15:7 "I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance."

Whether or not a person is caught by man and man's court has nothing to do with God's forgiveness. God saw the crime the moment it happened and grieved over the person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
userwolf1898

userwolf1898

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Can God forgive Federal Crimes?   Can God forgive Federal Crimes? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:27 am

Thanks. This is one of those things I kind of knew, but I didn't feel like was true, even though I knew it was true. Anyway, I guess that goes without saying, never trust your emotions, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Can God forgive Federal Crimes?   Can God forgive Federal Crimes? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:37 pm

federal crimes are instituted by man.

men are over rated and unimportant, God is the one that matters. follow the bible and let man do what he may.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Can God forgive Federal Crimes?   Can God forgive Federal Crimes? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:54 pm

^^ agreed

the bible is the only laws I care about. which is why I was questioning the whole touchy subject of pot awhile ago.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Can God forgive Federal Crimes?   Can God forgive Federal Crimes? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:20 pm

Cant say what has already been said but I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can God forgive Federal Crimes?   Can God forgive Federal Crimes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can God forgive Federal Crimes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: GOD-
Jump to: