Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Female Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-16

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST   URGENT PRAYER REQUEST Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:03 am

Folks, I have a need right now, and I won't take up a WHOLE lot of time to say what I need to say, but my family could use a LOT of prayer. We're dealing with a lot of issues right now, including alcoholism and possible infidelity. All your prayers are appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianrockandfellowship.net
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST   URGENT PRAYER REQUEST Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:11 am

You got it, sweet girl. Blessings and peace to you as you and your family walk through this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
bigjtink

bigjtink

Male Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST   URGENT PRAYER REQUEST Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:19 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST   URGENT PRAYER REQUEST Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:55 am

I'll be praying for you Lia. Hang in there family stuff is rough. You guys will get through this.

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

PostSubject: Re: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST   URGENT PRAYER REQUEST Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:09 pm

I'll just deal with a few things here...

My sister and brother-in-law are separating for a few months. She had to make him leave so that she wouldn't have to worry about what he's doing while she's working. He needs to make a lot of hard decisions whether the alcohol is going to control him or God is going to control him.

She prayed last night to accept Jesus as her Lord and Savior. She realized that she needed a Savior, and that she was not a good person, but a sinner in need of salvation. She's gone to church, but she's never really understood what it meant to be truly sold out to God. Now that she does, the road ahead is going to be a difficult one, but it's one that she'll have to take.

So, if you guys need to pray for anything, it's restoration in the marriage, and a need for my brother-in-law to deal with his problem, not just of alcohol, but of salvation. He needs to come to terms with the same thing, which is that we all need Christ.
Back to top Go down
DRReeves

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST   URGENT PRAYER REQUEST Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:08 pm

Praying Smile
Back to top Go down
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

PostSubject: Re: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST   URGENT PRAYER REQUEST Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:57 am

As I mentioned before, alcohol doesn't seem to be the only problem, but he's been sneaking around, talking to strange women on the phone when my sister isn't looking. So, in essence, there IS infidelity involved. Although he has admitted he's got an addiction to alcohol, he won't admit to adultery. He's even making excuses of why he wants to continue this way.

I know God can work miracles in marriages, and I know he can, but without truthfulness and a real relationship with Christ, this marriage will not survive. Keep praying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST   URGENT PRAYER REQUEST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST
Page 1 of 1