Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Wish I Had A Friend.

Go down 
+2
Addy
McKenna(ChristianGoth)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
McKenna(ChristianGoth)

McKenna(ChristianGoth)

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-26

I Wish I Had A Friend. Empty
PostSubject: I Wish I Had A Friend.   I Wish I Had A Friend. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:05 pm

I wish I had a friend. Somebody who I can do stuff with. Somebody who's interested in the same things I'm interested in. Somebody who is fun to be with. Somebody who makes me laugh. Somebody who's a big fan of Nightwish like I am. And who wouldn't mind going to their concerts with me.
Back to top Go down
http://miraclebaby1984.tripod.com
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had A Friend.   I Wish I Had A Friend. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:43 am

I dont have any local friends either with similar interests well with the exception of my wife but no guy friends who are into the same bands as me like The Violet Burning, STP, Foo Fighters, David Bowie (though my wife is a big Bowie fan too)
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had A Friend.   I Wish I Had A Friend. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:49 am

I got a homie that lives about 1200 miles away--we like 3 of the same bands. But seriously, I have *one* person I talk to all the time, and we never get to hang on account of her parents always being gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
Panzer

Panzer

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had A Friend.   I Wish I Had A Friend. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:16 pm

No one is into the stuff I am into and if they are they are too young for me to hang out with...So I fly solo.
Back to top Go down
McKenna(ChristianGoth)

McKenna(ChristianGoth)

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had A Friend.   I Wish I Had A Friend. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Ok. I don't know what tosay to all your replies. But thanks for replying to my topic. I wish Bessy. My friend that I invited here. I think her username is Gothck or something like that on here. I can't remember. Anyway, I was her and I lived alot closer to one another. Cuz, she's exactly the kinda friend I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had A Friend.   I Wish I Had A Friend. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:28 pm

Quote :
I got a homie that lives about 1200 miles away

Me too well more like 1100 miles for me
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had A Friend.   I Wish I Had A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:50 am

If I lived in MN you could hang with me and our group! You would totally dig all the young adults your age - Missy, Jessie, Tim & Tommy!

myspace.com/generationactz

If nothing else send us a friend request, check us out and at least laugh at our pics!

The rest of the ppl are all teenagers...
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
McKenna(ChristianGoth)

McKenna(ChristianGoth)

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had A Friend.   I Wish I Had A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:34 am

Tonnenator wrote:
If I lived in MN you could hang with me and our group! You would totally dig all the young adults your age - Missy, Jessie, Tim & Tommy!

myspace.com/generationactz

If nothing else send us a friend request, check us out and at least laugh at our pics!

The rest of the ppl are all teenagers...

okay will do:)
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had A Friend.   I Wish I Had A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:31 pm

I'm like Jim. I fly solo.
In my area (when we are 'home') there is NO ONE that I get along with enough to consider a real freind. I have people I'm cool with but no one who likes stuff I do and I have stuff in common with.
that's why whenever I talk about my friends I'll be meaning my online friends but I just say "My friend (fill in name)..."

I think that when you get to a certian age, like out of hight school, it's harder to find and make friends. You don't see people on a regular basis and you're really no in many social situations where you would be able to meet new people.
Wish I could offer some words of wisdom but I can't.
I think that in the computer age we're in it's ok to have more online friends than real life friends. it is a bummer for when you wanna go to a how or out for coffee to chat or whatever, but meh it's something we just gotta deal with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had A Friend.   I Wish I Had A Friend. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Wish I Had A Friend.
Page 1 of 1