Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hats off to the ladies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Panzer

Panzer

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Hats off to the ladies Empty
PostSubject: Hats off to the ladies   Hats off to the ladies Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:52 pm

My hat comes off to the ladies who do housework 24/7 and seem to never get tired.....Housework has to be the hardest work I have ever done in my life .....seems i just move the mess from one place to another. pale
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Hats off to the ladies   Hats off to the ladies Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Worthy of commendation.

However, my hats off to you, as well, for gracing us all with your sublime beauty. (I've been contemplating this topic lately...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Hats off to the ladies   Hats off to the ladies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:47 pm

How bout a beautiful lady who instead of shuffling messes finds ways to condense them into small compact messes then finds places to hide them??

Yeah I'm a keeper. ROTFL!!!

I can be so un-girly sometimes. I've always been pretty tomboyish. Now I'll have my make up and nails done and still be talking about metal and horror movies and I'll stop to pick up a bug and still have my knife within reach.
Back to top Go down
Fragile

Fragile

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Hats off to the ladies   Hats off to the ladies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Yea, I can work all day in the hot sun mowin' lawns, but have a hard time keeping my room clean! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: Hats off to the ladies   Hats off to the ladies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:15 am

Cleaning just isn't fun enough. When I do have to realllllly clean I need the place to myself, I need LOUD music and to be left alone for a few hours. If any of these things are missing I only half clean.
My mom was horrible with house work so I guess that's where I get it from.

When I used to take diet pills since those are like over the counter speed I would clean. But that was a loooooong time ago.
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Hats off to the ladies   Hats off to the ladies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:34 pm

Every time i clean a room my pet coon comes in and tears everything up ....if not the coon , the kids lol , im fighting a loosing battle.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: Hats off to the ladies   Hats off to the ladies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Dude, seriously.....you have the COOLEST pets!!
I'd say your girls are so lucky, but I'm sure you take care of all the creatures and critters more than you do.
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Hats off to the ladies   Hats off to the ladies Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Once you get it all clean, Jim, make a cleaning schedule. Have your girls each have one or two chores that they are responsible for, every day. That's what we do with Tommy. Seriously if somebody is over six years old, they can help do SOMETHING. We have a cleaning schedule and everybody has two or three chores that they are responsible for and it changes every day. One day I might have catboxes and bathrooms and then the next I might have dishes and floors. Seriously though it works!
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hats off to the ladies   Hats off to the ladies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hats off to the ladies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: