Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That Time Of The Year Again!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fragile

Fragile

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-26

That Time Of The Year Again! Empty
PostSubject: That Time Of The Year Again!   That Time Of The Year Again! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:49 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: That Time Of The Year Again!   That Time Of The Year Again! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:40 pm

ooh is this where we get to argue for and against Halloween??

If I can be Christian and Goth I can be Christian and dress for Halloween.
Yes I know the true roots. I halfway dress for Halloween most of the year anyway (according to 'society standards')
Me and Steven have already set ground rules when we're at home (like not in the truck) we will not give out candy on fake Halloween like how they move trick or treating if it falls on a school night.
But then again I am a person whose great grandmother on my mom's side was a 'white witch' in Mexico and I myself have a little poltergeist that I've had since I was little that I call my sprite.
Like when something vanishes some object and you look everywhere and it shows up either right there in the open, like on your bed, or in a place you know it never was (my lighter was in a zippered movie case) that's my sprite.
Most people ignore things like that or jokingly say they've got a ghost. I call mine my sprite. They are really no more than very weak spirits that can do no more than can only cause minor trouble.

So anyway. I have been perfecting my DIY zombie makeup using elmers glue, toilet paper and basic white creme make up. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: That Time Of The Year Again!   That Time Of The Year Again! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:47 am

I dress up as captain spaulding every year and scare the hell out of the little kids that come to my door for candy , I reward them for their fear quite well .
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: That Time Of The Year Again!   That Time Of The Year Again! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:43 pm

I always dress as something dead. Except for the one year I went as a straightedge prep. Complete with the X's on my hands!
I'm dressing hubby as an evil surgeon this year. It was his idea, which I said is good as long as I get to apply his gore!
I still have hospital surgeon gear from when I was in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Time Of The Year Again!   That Time Of The Year Again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Time Of The Year Again!
Page 1 of 1