Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

god hate's goth's ???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
walkinginfaith

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-05-13

god hate's goth's ??? Empty
PostSubject: god hate's goth's ???   god hate's goth's ??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:24 pm

im going to post this here hoping that this is the right place for it because as a christian a goth a caring human this site scares me and makes me sick and i am asking what should i do this site is buy the same grope that runs the site god hates fags they have a new one called www.godhatesgoths.com
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: god hate's goth's ???   god hate's goth's ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:44 pm

you just gotta look over ignoramuses like those . God dont give a dang if your goth or not , they take their own personal likes or dislikes and put gods name on it ....their are freaks. Im not a fan of the goth movement but ive met some goths that i dont wanna stomp HEEHEHHE JK.
Back to top Go down
Fragile

Fragile

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: god hate's goth's ???   god hate's goth's ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:45 am

The web is full of loonies who think they speak for God! god hate's goth's ??? Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Panzer

Panzer

PostSubject: Re: god hate's goth's ???   god hate's goth's ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Its easy to judge the loonies from the real thing , Its all in the flatback 66. If it isnt in the word then theres a good chance that its crap.
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: god hate's goth's ???   god hate's goth's ??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:33 pm

ANOTHER ASPECT TO MODESTY IS NOT DRAWING ATTENTION TO YOURSELF. PEOPLE WHO DRESS MODESTLY DRESS IN SUCH A WAY THAT THEY DO NOT DRAW ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES. DO GOTHS DRESS MODESTLY? NO. THEY DRESS LIKE FILTHY SATANIC WHORES. COVERED IN PIERCINGS AND TATTOOS, TORN FISHNET STOCKINGS, PVC, BASQUES AND BONDAGE CLOTHING. DRESSING UP LIKE A SICK CIRCUS FREAK IS A DIRECT DEFIANCE TO GOD.

Wow this website is the biggest twisting of scripture I have ever seen!
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
Relia-Floare

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: god hate's goth's ???   god hate's goth's ??? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 am

The Website was started as a joke, and its now hurting many people. The Pastor on that website "God Hates Goths" is fake.

Blessings,
Relia Floare
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

PostSubject: Re: god hate's goth's ???   god hate's goth's ??? Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Well thats good that he isnt real .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: god hate's goth's ???   god hate's goth's ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

god hate's goth's ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: GOD-
Jump to: