Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for people in Atlanta Georgia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bd

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Looking for people in Atlanta Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Looking for people in Atlanta Georgia   Looking for people in Atlanta Georgia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:29 pm

I'm not sure how many people still visit here, but I'm trying to find Christian Metal heads in or around Atlanta to start a meet up group. I'm trying to get people that are willing to meet once a week and share what's going on in their life, about their relationship with God. I want form a community for all of those who feel outcasted from churches that can come together and fellowship and worship God and encourage one another.

If you live around Atlanta and feel that you could benefit from community like this, or you know someone who does please email me at bdavidson13@yahoo.com.

I also want to encourage all you people who aren't in Georgia to think about starting a community like this. I believe that there are lot of people who could be saved if we start coming together and lifting each other up and praying to God together. I know we have forums and internet communities where we can come together and this is good, but I believe there is a lot to be said about finding people that are close to where you are who can help encourage you and help with your needs and you can do the same for them.

Blessing on all of you,

Brian
Back to top Go down

Looking for people in Atlanta Georgia
Page 1 of 1