Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tonnenator?

Go down 
+2
PeacethroughX
christchick7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
christchick7

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Tonnenator? Empty
PostSubject: Tonnenator?   Tonnenator? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:18 pm

Quick question-has anyone heard from Tonya?

I haven't seen her here in a long time, even while my PC has
been down for three weeks. I called her today and got a message
saying her line was being checked for trouble.

Can you let me know if she's all right?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585

Tonnenator? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonnenator?   Tonnenator? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:06 am

Hey CC - she was on MySpace a few days and talked about how great it was being online again. If you know them at all, when there's financial trouble, the phone or internet seems to be the first to go - usually it's the most expendable for a few days or so.

Keep her and her family in prayer - she has started a new job that she seems to love. Sounds good, too for her. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
rock4king

rock4king

Male Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Tonnenator? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonnenator?   Tonnenator? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:02 am

I thought she was mad at me. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.intenseradio.com
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585

Tonnenator? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonnenator?   Tonnenator? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:29 pm

How could anyone ever get mad at you, sweet boy?!? tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
angelgirl74

angelgirl74

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Tonnenator? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonnenator?   Tonnenator? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:51 pm

LOL With me its the power that i have a problem with! i finally got moved and have had to "pick" At hydro, phone, my internet worked,.. phone we had to keep running back to the old place to use that!! Since moving here i have started feeling depressed...Sad AND we only moved one floor down from the last apt.
now i get my Satallite hooked back up again things "should" be fine!cherry
Back to top Go down
http://fubar.com/angelkeeper
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Tonnenator? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonnenator?   Tonnenator? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:13 am

Hey everyone I'm okay, I've just been really REALLY busy. Our ministry is growing, and I've been working four 10's at work plus some overtime. I'm losing a lot of weight, but today I'm feeling really bad...the same old sickness I always fight with...that has to do with the no babies thing...and I'm feeling really bad like almost going to the E.R. bad today, and if I miss again, I'm fired.

I'm seasonal at Petsmart, and you can only miss two days during your seasonal time there or you're fired, and they don't care why. I missed one day already because they had me working in the "mods" (pick modules) and I had a blister on my foot that hurt so bad (probably because of diabetes) that it felt like someone was cutting my big toe off!

If I have to miss tomorrow, that's it, back to square one.

Other than that, ministry stuff is going great, so great that I've been too busy to post!

Christchick, I'm sending you a PM because I have a new phone number. Anybody else wants it, let me know.

Love ya!

Tonya
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
DRReeves

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Tonnenator? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonnenator?   Tonnenator? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:56 pm

Praying
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Tonnenator? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonnenator?   Tonnenator? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:33 am

Thank you - and I know that you guys do pray for me and don't just say you do. You guys are really awesome. I really appreciate you and I'm sorry I've kinda neglected you lately. In addition to everything I already said, there has been a lot of drama going on in our household with Tommy. He's upset that I got a job and he didn't. But that could all change as of Friday because WalMart is interviewing both of us, and it's right down the street (and not the ghetto WalMart, either! Yay!) Ghetto WalMart is in Whitehall but we're gonna interview for the one in Reynoldsburg which is a nicer area.

So anyways about PetSmart what they did is the other day when I felt so bad, I DIDN'T call off, which I was very proud of. I went in, and they knew I was dizzy and lightheaded, and so OSHA wouldn't let them put me on my truck. What they did was really, really cool. They talked to me and told me that they were impressed that I at least came in. They then sent me home without pointing me for it. But they said that if I have that problem again (which I did today but didn't say anything to anyone because it wasn't to the extent of being dizzy), that I would be fired no questions asked. Also my boss who is a really nice born again Christian guy, talked to me today and told me that if I don't get my performance up from 90% to 100% in a couple weeks, that I'm getting the axe.

I am moving as fast as I can, and have lost 22 pounds, I found out today. Somebody in the office had a scale and I weighed myself. I am cutting my breaks back to 10 minute breaks but it's really hard with it being 10 hour days, but I'm doing it so I can reach that 100% mark and get hired. I have to try and keep that job.

At WalMart I would probably have to work Sundays. :-(

So there are some things you guys can pray for, if you feel so inclined:

1) Obviously, my job situation.
2) Obviously, my health
3) Our son Tommy. Pray that he lets God make him honest and quits making his mom (me) want to pull her hair out! (If he weren't over 18 I would turn him over my knee! He has been so BAD lately!) Also, he really REALLY needs a job. He has been unemployed since June and there really is no reason for it.
4) Tommy's half sisters Marquia and Ashley. Ashley isn't speaking to him or us for some reason, and won't tell anybody why, and the other one is a wiccan and needs to get saved. Ashley used to come to Bible study until her sister came down to visit and I think they had a talk...

So yeah that's basically it in the world of the Tonnenator!

Love you guys!

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
Sponsored content

Tonnenator? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonnenator?   Tonnenator? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonnenator?
Page 1 of 1