Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOW!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
erinbabyrn

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-09-09

WOW! Empty
PostSubject: WOW!   WOW! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:37 pm

Was it just a dream...or did I see Oz on stage with Bloodgood playing Crucify last night???? Is it just me or has Mike Lee...uh I mean Michael Drive...not aged a day in 20 years???

Good to meet a few of you face to face!!

Erin
Back to top Go down
http://kevinanderin.net
OcKen34

OcKen34

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-09-18

WOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW!   WOW! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 6:17 pm

I didn't get a chance to meet you. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ken_sheahan
DRReeves

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-12

WOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW!   WOW! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:58 pm

Ya, Mike, Jim and myself seem to be getting a lot of the, "...you haven't changed a bit!"

Now I know what they meant about Mike and Jim, but I'm hoping they meant the same about me??? Shocked
If all they meant was I hadn't matured in 20 years! affraid

Anyway...it was a great time.
I was able to catch up with the BC guys, Recon, Emerald, Lia, Dale, Gary, Tink and a host of others...unfortunately I wasn't able to hang and see Bloodgood! Family thing...gotta take care of your peeps.

Otherwise an awesome time. We really enjoyed seeing everyone and hopefully I've talked a few more ol' Sanctuary people into coming by to chat with us. Wink
Back to top Go down
erinbabyrn

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-09-09

WOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW!   WOW! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:44 pm

Dave...I think I saw you but wasn't sure. Sorry I just didn't ask. We missed Neon Cross cause we drove home to feed the baby and put the kids to bed. Sad I was so suprised about all the people that still have black concert t shirts from the 80's. One lady even had her To Hell With the Devil leather jacket. I, on the other hand, had to scavage to find one black T-shirt to wear! AND I was shocked at how many guys are still holding on to the dream of long hair. Where do these people work??

We did have a sort of Twilight Zone experience when we were leaving...we followed everyone out of the parking lot and on the road up to the Santiago Canyon. The line of 20 cars in front of us all turned right...we were the only car to turn Left...and no one followed us....kinda like we were driving off into the great unknown. OK..that probably didn't describe it that good...but it was wierd to be the only car turning the other way!

Erin
Back to top Go down
http://kevinanderin.net
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Female Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-16

WOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW!   WOW! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:10 am

It was great to see everyone there. I had an awesome time and hope to get back with everyone soon. I saw Jimmy the first night, plus I also met everyone I wanted to the second night. Everyone was so generous, and it was a great experience, except, of course, for that one time where I twisted my ankle during Disciple, and some holly-roller chick grabbed my foot and started praying for my healing. I almost got caught in another mosh pit, again, and Dale moved me up to the front. I had no idea one was taking place.

Glad to see Pastor Bob, again. He recognized me from the previous Cornerstone trips. Awesome guy. If you never had a chance to meet him, you really should.

Jim LaVerde always moves me during his worship time. May I just say the guy is truly annointed?

I never knew Mike Lee had an accent...or is it Michael Drive, now? Oh well. I'll give him a shout-out just because I can.

Dave and Don still continue to mess with my brain. Oh well. I guess that comes with the territory. I will DEFINITELY, if nothing else, make sure that Neon Cross gets a gig in the Valley. I'm sure there are more old-schoolers in the Valley instead of just me. Maybe we could book an oldschool show if that's a possibility, but that's getting kind of expensive.

And everyone I gave hugs to that I didn't mention? You all are awesome!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianrockandfellowship.net
DRReeves

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-12

WOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW!   WOW! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:22 pm

Come on Lia, you can handle a lil' funin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW!   WOW! Icon_minitime