Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Juicy Gossip About Chaz Bond from Jacobs Dream (LOL)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Juicy Gossip About Chaz Bond from Jacobs Dream (LOL) Empty
PostSubject: Juicy Gossip About Chaz Bond from Jacobs Dream (LOL)   Juicy Gossip About Chaz Bond from Jacobs Dream (LOL) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:27 am

Chaz is getting MARRIED on New Years Eve to his Puerto Rican sweetheart, the lead singer from Soteria!

She will be moving to Columbus and the couple is currently looking for a place to live.

I've talked to her on the phone and she is SOOOO sweet, and really I love you 's the Lord!

They will be getting married at The Billiard Club, at a Jacobs Dream gig that they have there, so if any of you are going to be in the Columbus, Ohio area on New Years Eve, come on out to the gig!

Also there are JD videos of their last gig from The Billiards Club up on YouTube now.

Yay Chaz!!!

cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Juicy Gossip About Chaz Bond from Jacobs Dream (LOL) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juicy Gossip About Chaz Bond from Jacobs Dream (LOL)   Juicy Gossip About Chaz Bond from Jacobs Dream (LOL) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:58 am

Raquel got stuck in Chicago overnight all by herself because her flight got cancelled. I don't know how, but somehow they got her here, and she's in Columbus now. And so now the countdown begins to Chaz being a married man......

Sorry, ladies........LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com

Juicy Gossip About Chaz Bond from Jacobs Dream (LOL)
Page 1 of 1