Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sanctuary Tshirts!!!

Go down 
+3
DRReeves
bigjtink
rock4king
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rock4king

rock4king

Male Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:29 pm

Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Tshirt10

Hot off the press. While supplies last. Offer not available in stores. Sizes S through 4X.
Get a stylish Sanctuary shirt and help us raise funds for C'stone. Its a win- win situation.
Priced at $22.00 for S- Xl and $25.00 for 2X,3X & 4X
Includes shipping in the U.S. Overseas orders add $3.00
Accepting paypal.If you dont do paypal let me know and we will work something out.
Shoot me an e-mail to order at bigjtink@hotmail.com

FOR A LIMITED TIME TAKE 4 DOLLARS OFF ANY SHIRT. MENTION OFFER CODE "INSERT FAVORITE OFFER CODE HERE"
Back to top Go down
http://www.intenseradio.com
bigjtink

bigjtink

Male Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 12:00 pm

Still have M,L, XL and 2X available. $18.00 includes shipping in the U.S. Overseas add $4.00
Back to top Go down
DRReeves

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:41 pm

We had quite a time at Cornerstone CA '07 ....note the spiffy t-shirt!

Sanctuary Tshirts!!! CS-DDC
Dave & Don & Cristi (Don's better half).
Sanctuary Tshirts!!! CS-DD
Dave & Don (I'm not trying to make weird gang signs. That's a harp in my hands). Wink
Sanctuary Tshirts!!! CS1
The back of our brother James Bolts head. Kina shines donnit? Razz
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:05 am

I will be ordering one from you in a few weeks. Do you accept credit cards? I will be paying mine down and then will be able to place an order. I'm using it to increase my credit (pay for stuff and then pay it off immediately). Let me know if you can...

In fact I may order two or three depending on our job situation, one for me and at least one for the "mental case".
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
bigjtink

bigjtink

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:50 am

I can take a credit card through pay pal. and Ill give you 2 for the price of 1 for the case.
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:36 am

Aw you rock! I'll have weekly checks coming in, in a week. Since the plant was closed for the holidays we have none this week (bummer). I wore my Sanctuary shirt to work today though, I was sportin'! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:27 pm

Are there shirts still available? Like maybe a XXL? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:59 pm

I wear mine to work instead of my uniform work shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 7:11 pm

Vade Vexx wrote:
I wear mine to work instead of my uniform work shirt.

That would be sweet. Smile Where do you work Vade?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:21 pm

I work for Cramer Security and Investigations. Instead of my Security uniform shirt, I wear my Sanctuary shirt....So far the Leutenant or seargant hasnt said too much to me .
Back to top Go down
bigjtink

bigjtink

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:20 am

Yes there are still a few shirts left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:49 am

A harp in your hands, what does Neon Cross know about the blues?!
Back to top Go down
bigjtink

bigjtink

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:53 pm

Quote :
what does Neon Cross know about the blues?!

Me thinks you have not heard "Torn" Nice and bluesy!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:58 pm

Wasnt there a different style of Sanctuary T-Shirt back in the early days of Sanctuary? I cannot remember if it was the same design as this one or not. For some reason I seem to remember a dude with long hair on the early shirts. I might be wrong. confused
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:05 pm

oi,

any of those left?
i need a new t-shirt....one that i can wear to youth without being looked at funny by the self-rightous people Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:54 am

Devitio atrum wrote:
oi,
....one that i can wear to youth without being looked at funny by the self-rightous people Razz

*grieved*

Dude I am so sorry that you even have to say that...........

...........but anyways....

Yeah I have one of the t-shirts that had blue and white letters instead of red and black.

Pastor Bob gave it to me at Cornerstone. cherry He's so sweet!

I was totally gonna order some and then we lost our jobs at TS Tech. But we're at Siemens now so I'm gonna have to wait, but hopefully all will go well there (they're really lax about attendance, lol) and I can order some.
Back to top Go down
headoverheelsforgod88

Female Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:56 am

wish i could get on but i really dont have the money, but ohh well. :-(
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:18 am

Tonnenator wrote:
Devitio atrum wrote:
oi,
....one that i can wear to youth without being looked at funny by the self-rightous people Razz

*grieved*

Dude I am so sorry that you even have to say that...........

well it's just the bloody truth!

there's more than one family there that thinks more of them self cuz they help out at church...i mean it's even to the point of them not wanting other people to do anything!!

self righteous is simply what they are....i don't know what else to say.

anyway, thanks, PM me or jus' post it here when u get 'em and we'll works something out Smile
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:15 pm

I know what you're sayin victor.
There's lot of people that think if you don't look a certian way you're not as much of a believer. or like you're takling about - glory hogs!
I'm not into tee shirts really - have you ever thought of like patches or something? maybe I could make a little iron on thing for like my bag- would that be ok? or is it like copyright infringement or something?
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:31 pm

black band tee's and too-big pants.

my uniform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:56 pm

I only have a few shirts and pants that still fit me...The Sanctuary shirt Tink sent me fits, the D. shirt is one size too small till I get this medicine weight off....
Then my uniform fits and my Berserkr shirt (Killer band).
Two pair of jeans that fit, two uniform pants then....
So today I go out for some new clothes....Ive been putting it off too long. I still have clothes I had since the 80s....They dont fit but i cant throw them away.
Well, Im gone shopping....be back with new clothes....
It sux being size 44 pants and XXX shirt and only six foot tall LOL IM BULBOUS !!!!!Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:08 pm

im just tall as a diffendaffer.

i'm 14 and 6'2" tall. haha...
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:05 am

Try being XXX shirt size and 5' 6".

That would be me!

Just paid off our credit cards....thank you, Uncle Sam. Once I get the $ to spare I shall charge it and then pay it off immediately which was the plan all along with that card....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:46 pm

Tonnenator wrote:
Try being XXX shirt size and 5' 6".

That would be me!

Just paid off our credit cards....thank you, Uncle Sam. Once I get the $ to spare I shall charge it and then pay it off immediately which was the plan all along with that card....
Dinomite comes in small packages, and from everything I have gathered about you over the years, you are definatly Combustable in a holy way !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:46 pm

well since we're giving out stats I'm just 5'0" and 150. All my jiggly parts got extra giggly and all I wear is baggy pants and wife beaters. But since I'm around nothing but truck drivers - don't get me wrong these's some great guys but for the most part they spend most of the day alone on the truck so the sight of any woman is like woohoo -
so anyway i try not to wear anything that attracts extra attention to my chesticles. My belly is now a gut from the meds I'm on but I still got more up there than I want to overly draw the wrong attenton to. So when I go in the truck stop I have to throw my hoodie on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary Tshirts!!!   Sanctuary Tshirts!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary Tshirts!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: SANCTUARY-
Jump to: