Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pray for my grandmother

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelBlade

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Pray for my grandmother Empty
PostSubject: Pray for my grandmother   Pray for my grandmother Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:41 pm

Friday night about 11:45 PM i got a call from the nursing home saying she was throwing up and had diahrrea and they tried everything to control it and nothing worked. They took her to the Hospital and yesterday no one knew where she was. the hospital claimed that no one was there with her name but we did find her there. Anyway,mom called and asked her what it was that was wrong and they said she had Pancreatitis which is serious. My mom just had her other hip replaced so she can't go anywhere right now but Dad went there and the nurse on duty said she was Stable and was going to put her on Life Support,which isn't a good sign. her will states no Life Support so i guess at this time it looks like it's only a matter of time. they said surgery was the only option but as she is 93 her bones might be fragile. I hope you'll keep her in your prayers. If i hear any updates,i'll post them here. Thanks again and i apologize for the lack of participation in the boards. Take care.
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Pray for my grandmother   Pray for my grandmother Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:47 pm

Praying for you and your family, Paul.
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Pray for my grandmother   Pray for my grandmother Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:28 pm

Hey Paul,

I will be praying for her bro. Also for you and the rest of your family. Hang in there.

In Christ,
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

PostSubject: Thanks Jimmy   Pray for my grandmother Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:54 pm

Thanks jimmy. I haven't seenher since January 1st so it's gonna be hard losing her. Sad Take it easy and i'll see you on MSN Messenger sometime.

Paul
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

PostSubject: Re: Pray for my grandmother   Pray for my grandmother Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:36 pm

Grandma's condition is about the same. She appears to be in no pain however. Yesterday dad said her blood pressure read 88/30. that is dangerously low. Have not heard if the pressure has changed but anyway i'll keep you updated on any updates.

Paul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pray for my grandmother   Pray for my grandmother Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:20 pm

Sorry to hear about your granma paul. Sad
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

PostSubject: thanks Jim   Pray for my grandmother Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:52 pm

appreciate that buddy.
Back to top Go down
headoverheelsforgod88

Female Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Pray for my grandmother   Pray for my grandmother Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:24 am

i am sooo sory, i will keep her in my prayers and your family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pray for my grandmother   Pray for my grandmother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pray for my grandmother
Page 1 of 1