Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New tat

Go down 
+5
OcKen34
Gesuschic
switchbladeknitter
Rastus
PeacethroughX
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
_Wes

_Wes

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-07-23

New tat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New tat   New tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:39 pm

Wow dude! That's harsh!! LOL. - somebodys been talkin to Jeremy! ! !

Wink

& for my retort . . . Dang. I got nothin.
Back to top Go down
http://StrangeLand.us
angelgirl74

angelgirl74

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-04

New tat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New tat   New tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:34 am

Well you got me beat... I Want a playboy bunny!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://fubar.com/angelkeeper
userwolf1898

userwolf1898

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-25

New tat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New tat   New tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:58 am

I'm thinking about getting a tat, but my entire family is from the right wing fundamentalist old fashioned Christian conservative, if you know what I mean, and I don't think they'd take it too well. My Grandmother actually finds tattoos offensive, for some strange reason. Still, I'm 20, and I'm thinking about going on and getting a tat for my 21st birthday, which is in March. What I'm trying to choose between is a Demon Hunter tat, and Eph 6:10-20 with small suit of armor. I just can't make up my mind. Anyway, should I get a tat, even if people in my family (like my parents and grandparents) find it offensive? I'm kind of confused, but, I figure if I pray about it and wait on God's leading, I can't go wrong.

Last edited by userwolf1898 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

New tat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New tat   New tat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Enjoy your tat my friend, make sure you want it....I have tons of tats I love but quite a few nazi tats that Im not proud of.....Just be sure of what you get.....I even have a straight edge vegan tat , which I was for two years, now its useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New tat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New tat   New tat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New tat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: