Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Memorial Day and weekend.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Happy Memorial Day and weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Happy Memorial Day and weekend.   Happy Memorial Day and weekend. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:10 pm

Happy Memorial Day and weekend. Th_american-flag

Though I disagree with our GOVERNMENT, I love my country and its soldiers that fought and died for MY freedom. I know that for most this weekend is all about barbeque's and parties and celebrations...But lets not forget its solemn purpose. That is to remember our soldiers both living and dead and to honor them with both prayer and remembrance... They are the countries finest.
Back to top Go down
bigjtink

bigjtink

Male Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Happy Memorial Day and weekend.   Happy Memorial Day and weekend. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:42 pm

My flag is flying and will be all weekend. One of only a very few in my neighborhood. I remember a time when every one had a flag out. Guess those days are gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Memorial Day and weekend.   Happy Memorial Day and weekend. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:34 pm

I have an American flag up on my living room wall as a permanant fixture...I dont have a flagpole or it would be outside....And its always flown higher than my confederate flag.
Back to top Go down
Gesuschic

Gesuschic

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy Memorial Day and weekend.   Happy Memorial Day and weekend. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:33 am

Well, my dad was a Viet Nam vet and I have his flag from his funeral in the living room. Still folded of course! However I am so proud to be an American and so proud of ALL our troops...Men and Women!!!!!
BOO~YAH!
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Happy Memorial Day and weekend.   Happy Memorial Day and weekend. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:47 pm

sure, sure happy memorial day and such...

while i am sickened by modern america, i smile at what was intended and honor those who deserve it.
so have a jolly memorial day, go stuff yer faces xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
rock4king

rock4king

Male Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Happy Memorial Day and weekend.   Happy Memorial Day and weekend. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:56 am

Happy Memorial Day! My flag is flying proudly...remember those who died for your right to spit in their faces. (not directed at anyone here, just an observation)

Anyone see the Budweiser commercial, where they applaud the soldiers coming off the plane? Pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.intenseradio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Memorial Day and weekend.   Happy Memorial Day and weekend. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Memorial Day and weekend.
Page 1 of 1