Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
userwolf1898

userwolf1898

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote) Empty
PostSubject: Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote)   Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:07 pm

Does anybody here like Anime? (especially FullMetal Alchemist, and Death Note?) A lot of Christians think it (along with all R rated movies) is not something that Christians should watch, but I've found that there are a lot of Christian morals in some animes, even though they weren't created by Christians. I'm just trying to figure out why it is that so many Christians act so un-Christ like, and why it is that they try to push their beliefs on everybody else. I mean, is there any thing wrong with Anime? I can't seem to figure this out ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote)   Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote) Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:04 am

im not an expert on anime, but I like alot of things that the modern infected church dispises. So much more pressing stuff in the world to worry about....If it is not anti Christian or perverted in a sexual way there might not be a problem with it.
PS your icon looks like the cover of an album I know , the bands initials are B.G.

Last edited by Metalvikng on Wed May 28, 2008 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot my ps)
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote)   Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:29 pm

all the anime i have ever seen has been the really vile kind. but i know there's regular fun and cutsey or just you know regular anime but i agree with Jim as long as what you're watching isn't anti-Christian or peverted it's cool.
As someone here told me - if anything hinders your walk with God then it shouldn't be in your like.
Back to top Go down
Dante_infrint

Dante_infrint

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote)   Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:10 pm

i like alot of Anime . but i like the action and dark kind.
besides i hate american cartoons alot anyway.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote)   Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:33 pm

Most american cartoons are made for kids with a 3 minute attention span.
Most of the good ones don't last long enough - Rocko's Modern Life, Ahhh Real Monsters um that's all the recent oldies but goodies I can think of
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote)   Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:33 am

Id say depends on the Anime

Stuff like Voltron is considered Anime and i love Voltron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote)   Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anime not for Christians (specifically FMA and DeathNote)
Page 1 of 1