Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

an actual sanctuary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

an actual sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: an actual sanctuary   an actual sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:57 pm

I was studying the purpose of this site, and these words really shined through. "Sanctuary is a place for misfits and ragamuffins, people that don't usually fit into the mainstream. If you are hurting, this is a place for you, a refuge on the web." I started thinking about this.........well I am a misfit. I dont fit in to the christian mainstream as some others here dont......Upon further thought, I found that quite comforting...People can come here, be themselves, christian or not, and be accepted in a positive atmosphere...Think about this....This is really really cool.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: an actual sanctuary   an actual sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:04 pm

like in a mosh pit, all with one goal, but usually different kinds of people.

only minus the elbows in the kidneys....and its nicer here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98

PostSubject: Re: an actual sanctuary   an actual sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:13 pm

well said dude.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: an actual sanctuary   an actual sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:09 pm

that's why I love it here and keep coming back. I am free to be myself and not be ridiculed or feel bad for it and by being so at ease it helps drive me to work on being a better person.
It's nice to be somewhere where when you fall there's people to help you up instead of laughing because you fell or thinking it was your fault for falling in the first place.
this place rocks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an actual sanctuary   an actual sanctuary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an actual sanctuary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: