Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PRAYER FOR US

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
angelgirl74

angelgirl74

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PRAYER FOR US Empty
PostSubject: PRAYER FOR US   PRAYER FOR US Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:17 am

I dont know who comes in here.,. but i need prayer Big time. yesterday my bf got charged with child abuse and assualting me.
today they are coming to take my daughter Leeanna and likely arrest him as well. Sad it breaks my heart to know they are taking leeanna away.
i am trying to hold myself together here..please.. Pray..that things wont get ugly and i dont see her only for 1 hour visits.
Joanne
Back to top Go down
http://fubar.com/angelkeeper
DRReeves

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PRAYER FOR US Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAYER FOR US   PRAYER FOR US Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:06 pm

This is very sad. I will definitely pray.

Shouldn't you be allowed to keep Leeanna so long as your bf stays away?
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PRAYER FOR US Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAYER FOR US   PRAYER FOR US Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:23 pm

This has been going on far too long, Joanne - grab this opportunity to get help and get away once and for all to make a new life for you and your precious daughter.

We are praying for you, sweet girl. Get strong, get counseling, and get away from him!

You are loved dearly..... I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
futuristicfolkartist

Male Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PRAYER FOR US Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAYER FOR US   PRAYER FOR US Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:34 pm

actually, the best thing you can do is be a witness and put that loser away for a long time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jamiewoody
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PRAYER FOR US Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAYER FOR US   PRAYER FOR US Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:36 pm

praying for you Joanne
I hope you take this opportunity to get out of this situation. Your baby girl needs you and the world needs you too hun.
It will be rough times but you will make it through and come out on the other side much better for it.
Back to top Go down
angelgirl74

angelgirl74

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PRAYER FOR US Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAYER FOR US   PRAYER FOR US Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:49 pm

Even If I DID shake him i would have to leave the province or the country.. and the only place i could go is another womens shelter and they only let you stay there for a month. Sad... he is an embarrassment in public.. i dont even like being in his company.
when he yells.. its VERY loud~!!!!!!
i could go on and on.. and i know i AM the only one that can change it... hes in the room as i write this.. Lord Forgive me but I HATE THIS GUY IM WITH.. SOMETIMES I ASK MYSELF WHAT WAS I THINKING~!!! anyhow i appericate the prayers.
Joanne
Back to top Go down
http://fubar.com/angelkeeper
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PRAYER FOR US Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAYER FOR US   PRAYER FOR US Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:05 am

Sweetheart, I know that you know this but it's always good to hear someone else say it - leave the province, get away, and do it while you have the strength.
It's not anything wrong with you for falling for someone, no one shows their true colors the first day, first moment you meet them.
I went through hell with my best friend trying to get her away from her man who beat her and destroyed her life. I even packed a bag to go away with her to help her get away but she took him back. I know how hard it is and how hopeless it can feel but there are options you just have to make up your mind and do it and don't look back.
It breaks my heart to hear this because I know the pain it must cause you, but always remember that YOU are very special and LOVED by God.
It will be hard I am not gonna lie about that, it will be hard and painful to leave the life you've come to know and accept but you have to do it.
Talk to someone you know not in the area and just go. Don't look back. Gather your strength, find a way to stash away some money and do it. And know that you are in our prayers.
((hugs)) praying for you to find your strength and courage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PRAYER FOR US Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAYER FOR US   PRAYER FOR US Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRAYER FOR US
Page 1 of 1