Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Independence Day!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Happy Independence Day! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:16 am

Happy Independence Day! 7 Happy Independence Day! 7 Happy Independence Day! 7

No matter the problems with our government and politics, there is STILL no other country on this earth I would rather live in than the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:56 am

I agree, my disgust of the government ends at the government. I love America as my home country and respect those whom was told to fight for it. I would die for it. But today I am going to LIVE for it...Happy steak day America.
Happy Independence Day! Th_panzerHappy Independence Day! Th_panzer
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:21 pm

pfft.....

HAPPY CANADA DAY PEOPLE!!!!
(even ho im a couple days late)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
futuristicfolkartist

Male Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:42 pm

well, there are plenty of countries that would be as good to live. they way i look at it is, AMERICA is the PEOPLE, not just the horrible government which tries to make us believe we actually have a choice in who our leader is.

always remember, as long as we have an electoral college, we are NOT a democracy!

but, i would rather live here than a place where i am afraid to open my door and go to the mailbox without getting shot at. well, actually, parts of america are like that .

basically, say it with me people, we live in a country that has turned it's back on God! and our government cares more about FREE TRADE than it does WORKFARE and JOBS for it's people. more about CORPORATIONS than SMALL BUSINESSES and INDIVIDUALS who are simply trying to make it.

but, anyway...happy 4th of july.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jamiewoody
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:33 pm

it's up to WE THE PEOPLE to help our counrty to be the wonderful place we all know it can be.
I love America and I love BBQ'ing steak on the 4th! God Bless America - let's take her back from the people who are trying to bring her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:06 pm

That would mean revolution. War with the government. I'm all for that. LOL
Back to top Go down
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Female Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:10 am

Not necessarily. Prayer is also a good resource...and it's often overlooked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianrockandfellowship.net

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:51 pm

I dont trust our government, I have no faith in our government but like Jim I LOVE America Red, White and Blue Baby All the Way and if any Americans dont like America dont let the door bump them in the butt on their way out...
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:09 pm

as the Beatles say
"You say you want a revolution, well ya know, we all wanna change the world....but when you talk about destruction, dont you know that you can count me out...in" (the uncensorsed White Album cut of Revolution 1)
sorry that song popped in my head.
I was watching 300 last night (I may or may not post on the greatness of that movie)and was thinking that there should be more people willing to fight for our freedom, willing to defend our nation with blood, sweat and tears. This nation was build with the blood and sweat of many many men and to just sit back and let it go to hell in a handbasket is a disrespect to everything this nation was founded on.
I hope it won't come to anything horribly drastic anytime soon, if it does (here comes another quote - this time from MI3)
"I will bleed on the flag to keep her stripes red"
Until that time I do pray for our country, our soldiers, and our citizens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:32 am

300 is a great movie
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:21 pm

yeah it made me start doing crunches every morning again. I saw it before and was floored we just bought it on blueray and the 2nd time watching it was even better.
It makes me wanna be a hardcore tough lady. rah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Independence Day!
Page 1 of 1