Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im so tired.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Im so tired. Empty
PostSubject: Im so tired.   Im so tired. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:46 am

this post deleted by poster....................sorry.

Last edited by Panzer on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Im so tired. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so tired.   Im so tired. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:28 am

Quote :
I know truth but truth is evil in these last days. How does one handle that? I see the enemy, underneath the mask. No one can believe it. Secretly they know but cannot bring themselves to admit it. The children of Satan are here. Deceiving, denying...blending in....They are of their fathers , the father of lies.

If this is what I think it means, you will NEVER have peace because THAT is the GREAT LIE that has deceived many.

The Truth:

Genesis 1:26,27 "Then God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.'

God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them."

The enemy, the father of lies, is indeed satan, but his spawn CHOOSE his way AFTER they are born in the image of God. The battle is real and it is SPIRITUAL, not racial nor ethnic. Satan takes good white boys, too, and uses them mightily to sow hatred and discord, as well as blacks, Muslims, Asians, French, Germans, and Canadians.

You will not have true peace and understanding until you see, and are willingly to see, ALL men as EQUALLY capable of evil and EQUALLY capable of good.

God does not show partiality or favoritism (Deuteronomy 10:17; Acts 10:34; Romans 2:11; Ephesians 6:9). James 2:4 describes anyone who shows discrimination as “judges with evil thoughts.” Instead, we are to “love our neighbors as ourselves” - James 2:8.

More Scripture: And Peter opened his mouth and said: "Truly I perceive that God shows no partiality, but in every nation anyone who fears Him and does what is right is acceptable to Him." (Acts 10:34-35 RSV)

He who says he is in the light and hates his brother is in the darkness still. He who loves his brother abides in the light, and in it there is no cause for stumbling. But he who hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes. (1 John 2:9-11 RSV) (This one is especially powerful in its truth...)

If you really fulfill the royal law, according to the Scripture, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," you do well. But if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors. (James 2:8-9 RSV) (This one needs read several times...)

Jim, your turmoil is from your own statement - "Secretly they know but cannot bring themselves to admit it." You know, deep in your heart, as a beloved child of the Most High God, that you are to love others as yourself. It's a basic tenet of Christianity that we learned in Sunday School when we were babies ourselves. Our first Bible song teaches that Jesus loves the red and yellow, black and white... ALL are precious in His sight.

If you doubt the Word of God, so be it. There's nothing I, nor any other mod here can say to you because this is the Word of God only. It is NOT a man's interpretation of what it "really means", they are just God's Words given for you directly to mull over.

You are loved, Jim... and I am still praying for you... always will. I love you

One last word of advice - please, please, literally for the love of God - get rid of the alcohol in your life, Jim. It clouds you and greatly impairs your judgment. You do not function well with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org

Im so tired. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so tired.   Im so tired. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:51 am

Im sorry for the first post in this thread. Ive been without my meds for five or six days now. I go the fifteenth for more.
Just ignore me right now. Maybe pray for me.
God Bless
JIm
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Im so tired. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so tired.   Im so tired. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:53 am

I always keep you in my prayers Jim.
Be careful running out or not taking your meds I don't need to tell you how bad that could be.
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Im so tired. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so tired.   Im so tired. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:30 pm

Panzer wrote:

Just ignore me right now.
JIm

NEVER, Never, never!!! flower

Quote :
maybe pray for me

Di said it best - ALWAYS! flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org

Im so tired. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so tired.   Im so tired. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:51 pm

PeacethroughX wrote:
and Canadians.

Bah; Satan could never tempt Canadians.

Smile

Cheers,

Ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im so tired. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so tired.   Im so tired. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im so tired.