Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

? for everone

Go down 
+3
PeacethroughX
bigjtink
switchbladeknitter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

? for everone Empty
PostSubject: ? for everone   ? for everone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:13 pm

What do we all do for money? what's your job or whatever.
I ask my hubby or sell my handcrafted goods to people.
just wondering
Back to top Go down
bigjtink

bigjtink

Male Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-05-21

? for everone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? for everone   ? for everone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:12 am

<------Marketing geek.
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

? for everone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? for everone   ? for everone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:00 am

Retail management - Birkenstock. the original happy feet! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

? for everone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? for everone   ? for everone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:21 am

i know i dont HAVE to work yet, but i'm saving money for a house and such (i will NOT have a house payment when i move out!!) and i'm always buying new musics.

so dont get much from my parents, but i work in tobacco fields, muck stalls, take care of kids..really i'll do whatever as long as the pay is good and it's moral.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
Gwalchmai

Gwalchmai

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-23

? for everone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? for everone   ? for everone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:39 pm

Currently I am in the art industry and looking to go into full time ministry before too long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.frostlikeashes.com
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

? for everone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? for everone   ? for everone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:48 pm

very cool all. thanks.

so marcia which came first the peace loving attitude or the job at birkenstocks? lol
Back to top Go down
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Female Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-16

? for everone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? for everone   ? for everone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:28 am

I'm in the process of trying to do home-based work online, plus doing ministry in the process. I'm still looking around for something legit. I don't like being scammed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianrockandfellowship.net
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

? for everone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? for everone   ? for everone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:27 pm

It can be tricky finding legit home based work. Hope you find something.
I did some at home work before I was born again. I was a "phone actress" for a little bit and doing that for any amount of time can really alter the way you look at things. But luckily no one here will ever have to go through that.
Back to top Go down
rock4king

rock4king

Male Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-05-21

? for everone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? for everone   ? for everone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:52 pm

I have been in the IT field for the last 20 years, mostly Network Admin type stuff. Currently, I am supporting bank processing software. I am also a Sound Engineer, running live sound for the past 20 years as well. One is my skill and one is my passion and never the 2 shall meet. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.intenseradio.com
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

? for everone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? for everone   ? for everone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:53 pm

I must say I am very impressed with everyone.
Back to top Go down

? for everone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? for everone   ? for everone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:36 pm

I cut grass/plow snow as a day job, pretend to be Jim Morrison at night.......pretend to be someone most of the time, real impressive eh?!
Back to top Go down

? for everone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? for everone   ? for everone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:56 am

Right now I am taking a vacation from work. Living lean on a bit of savings and unemployment. Im using the time to get me and my families lives back into reality. When I decide to go back to work I am sure it will be as always in the security field.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

? for everone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? for everone   ? for everone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:44 pm

Actually Mark you're very good at what you do.
before I came out on the road to be a full time seat cover I worked in the kitchen half the week and waited tables the other half. I always worked at resturants -subways (the sandwich shop) and pizza places mostly, a gas station, a cocktail waitress. Even a few brief stints as a telemarketer - sorry all I needed the money!
Jim I hope you're enjoying your time off. Hey a vacation is a vacation. If you were working security anywhere I went I would definately be on my best behavior.

We all can't work office jobs nor would we all want to. If I was to go back to a regular job it would definately be as a kitchen worker /waitress again.
My friend used to say I was spongebob because I worked in a kitchen and can't drive a car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

? for everone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? for everone   ? for everone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

? for everone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: