Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Learning from the Olympics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Learning from the Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Learning from the Olympics   Learning from the Olympics Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:33 pm

The lesson I have learned this year is that under NO CIRCUMSTANCE should a Swedish boxer fight against a Russian Boxer... Perhaps Sweden against North Korea maybe...but NEVER RUSSIA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the Olympics   Learning from the Olympics Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:56 pm

I didn't even know the olympics had happened yet Oo

and for the record, a russian may be able to bust up a sweedish dude in the ring--but the sweedish have some of the wickedest metal
lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the Olympics   Learning from the Olympics Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:51 pm

maybe I'd have more interest in the Olympics if there was events like speed guitaring, competitive crafting, some man vs beast events.
Actually I am not that iinterested in the olympics this year because of the whole China thing. But even if it was anywhere else I still wouldn't have that much interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the Olympics   Learning from the Olympics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning from the Olympics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: