Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outlet for rage

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Outlet for rage Empty
PostSubject: Outlet for rage   Outlet for rage Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:00 pm

I have found a new outlet to channel my rage...I do roadwork, Im up to five miles a day now...which isnt much but when your a bohemeth rotund man of 300 pounds and only six foot tall its alot LOL.
Excercise, does a body good !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Outlet for rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlet for rage   Outlet for rage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:04 am

Hey rock on Jim. What kind of roadwork ya doin?
whatever it is five miles a day is great for anyone.
and always remember this 300 pounds 6 feet. I'm 150 at 5 feet. I think we suffer from the same problem - we're just short for our weight!
Well whatever roadwork you're doing I'm sure it's safer and less expensive than having to always find a mosh pit when you're feeling ragey.
Back to top Go down

Outlet for rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlet for rage   Outlet for rage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:18 pm

basically i walk/jog five miles a day....It sure beats drinking myself into a stupor lol
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Outlet for rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlet for rage   Outlet for rage Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:45 am

Dang that's awesome. I think I'd fallout of exhaustion if I did 5 miles in a day! I can maybe do like 1 or 1.5 that's if I push it. I barely even get out of the truck anymore.
Did you ever get an ipod? cuz 5 miles a day is a lot of good time to get some music listening in. And yeah much better than drinking yourself silly.

and by the way I love your new avitar. Very cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outlet for rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlet for rage   Outlet for rage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outlet for rage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: