Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello All

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelBlade

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Hello All   Hello All Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:29 pm

Long time no chat,huh? Just thought i'd let you now i'm still here and if anyone wants to chat,feel free. I'm stillhaving issues with my dad and it's driving me crazy at times. Also Grandma is still in the Nursing home. she'll be 94 next month. I'm starting to get out of the house a little morelately but as i still come home to dad,it makes things tough still. he'll be 70 next month. seems like the older he gets the worse he is. He made a fool out of himself yesterday at the mall,because my 3 year old niece was throwinga fit and he started acting like a jerk to my mom in front of anyone saying "i can't do this anymore,i'm 70 years old" then he yelled at me a couple of times.Crying or Very sad I really have no where to go outside of this,because i again try mentioning moving out and all i get is "you have it good here" and "Dad has been good to you" BULL! anyway,don't mean to rant. i know some of you know about this before anyway. I sometimes feel like calling the cops on him because he is nothing more than a threat to me,and after he threatened to punch me inthe face a couple of years ago i have had little to do with him. If i talk to him it's out of respect,because he deserves no respect. Respect has to be earned and after 39 1/2 years,if he thinks i'm going to respect him with that kind of horsemanure he pulls,he has another thing coming. Ayway,just here to tell everyone i'm still here. Take care all.

Paul
Back to top Go down

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:21 pm

Good to see you here little brother
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Hello All Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:07 pm

Thanks Jim. I hope there are more people who remember me in the board. How is Pastor Mike? anyone know? by the way again i apologize for yesterdays rant. I hope some of us can get together and chat sometime,like in a chatroom or on Paltalk. I get on it on occasions when my friend from Georgia is online,but i can get on it anytime. Anyway,hope to hear from you all soon.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:09 am

Hey Paul - it's always good to see a familiar name around on the board.
Where do you all usually meet to chat? Since we don't have the chatbox here anymore? Sad
This has been a crazy week but I'm usually on at least a few times a week.
Don't worry about the rant bro, if you don't let it out somewhere it gets all bottled up inside and either gives you ulcers or you end up pulling your or someone else's hair out.
Come by more often it's always nice to have more people to generate some traffic here.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:51 pm

whatever did happen to our pathetic little chatbox?
i loved is so...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
SteelBlade

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: huh?   Hello All Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:12 pm

Pathetic Chatterbox? what are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:06 pm

at first I thought it was just my computer but then I came here with a different computer and yup it was gone - sniff!sniff!-
you know on the main page at one time we had a little chatbox you could go and chat there with whoever else was logged in. We had great plans for meeting up for a chat nite but then -poof!- gone!
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:57 pm

looks like we don't have a chatroom anymore. anyone notice that? oh well. anyway sorry i misunderstood Metalkopf's comment. Anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: