Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sink sank sunk

Go down 
+3
angelgirl74
rock4king
PeacethroughX
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Sink sank sunk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sink sank sunk   Sink sank sunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:21 pm

Quote :
It's tha age old christian game of "pin the tail on the Anti-Christ!", fun for the whole family!

where as some of us are here for the sole purpose of building themselves up by pissing the rest of the world off with a most unruly aristocratic behavior.

i liked you at first man, but the more you say the more i can't stand you.

Quote :
She is a lollipop head though

ROFL! i love that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98

PostSubject: Re: Sink sank sunk   Sink sank sunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:28 pm

Really, you base that on that post?

Some christians have constantly labled this guy or that as the anti-christ, it makes them look stupid, it's as bad as date setters for the end of the world! Twisted Evil

I'm not trying to build myself up at all, I'd just like to see some of the rediculous ideas christians have be snuffed out. Futhermore, I couldn't care less if you or anyone else here likes me or not, I have my fans from the band! Cool
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Sink sank sunk   Sink sank sunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:45 pm

dammit do I have to start dishing out the hugs again??

Listen we all have things that we choose to believe in either fully or just as a passing thought.

I believe that flu shots make you more succeptible for the superbug that will one day be around and make everyone sick - does that make me a bad person? I certianly hope not.

Just everyone chill ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sink sank sunk   Sink sank sunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:13 pm

I can't remember the last time I had a flu shot, or the flu.
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Sink sank sunk   Sink sank sunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:48 pm

The Changeling wrote:
I'm not trying to build myself up at all, I'd just like to see some of the rediculous ideas christians have be snuffed out. Futhermore, I couldn't care less if you or anyone else here likes me or not, I have my fans from the band! Cool

I suggest you take a more genteel approach with your criticisms. Critical and analytical discussions only work with a thoughful tone - otherwise you just come off as a smart aleck.

The fact that you couldn't care less if we like you or not shows me YOUR utter lack of desire to make friends here and makes me question your motive for posting on this board. You should re-consider why you are here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org

PostSubject: Re: Sink sank sunk   Sink sank sunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:11 pm

PeacethroughX wrote:
The Changeling wrote:

I suggest you take a more genteel approach with your criticisms. Critical and analytical discussions only work with a thoughful tone - otherwise you just come off as a smart aleck.

The fact that you couldn't care less if we like you or not shows me YOUR utter lack of desire to make friends here and makes me question your motive for posting on this board. You should re-consider why you are here.

Me, a smart aleck? scratch Laughing Twisted Evil

I'm not interested in making people like me anymore, if you wanna be my friend, cool, if not, hey, I'm just here for the beer! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sink sank sunk   Sink sank sunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sink sank sunk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: