Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to switchbladeknitter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

to switchbladeknitter Empty
PostSubject: to switchbladeknitter   to switchbladeknitter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:41 am

I think I am going to bow out of this before I get people hating me as much as they do mark.....You have my email address, whenever the mods grow a pair and stand up to him and put him in his place Email me and Ill come on back with my family here.....Until then, I dont wanna be part of making this place worse than it already is. Mark wins, Im gone.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: to switchbladeknitter   to switchbladeknitter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:55 am

I know you'll lurk but yeah I'll be emailing you.
and I don't think anyone here would ever hate you bro.
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: to switchbladeknitter   to switchbladeknitter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:56 am

Man forget that! I've been on here at least 10 years and I'm not going anywhere. Anybody who doesn't believe that, ask Lia or Pastor Bob how long I've been around here. I used to be one of the DJ's on Intense Radio years ago and I was here then, and I'm not gonna leave because of anybody's igorance. I don't hate Mark, I feel sorry for him because he really probably doesn't know what he's doing, and it's probably stemming from a deeper problem. And mods, I already told him this in a PM.

It's sad when people leave because of online bullying. It's sadder though, when people have such a sad life that they have to sit around in their underwear in their grandma's basement, on their computer, and bully people.

Sad, sad, sad.

I'm done.

On to happier topics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com

PostSubject: Re: to switchbladeknitter   to switchbladeknitter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:06 am

Stand up to me? I am amazed that some of you people are making such a big deal out of this, what did I do that was so egregious?!
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: to switchbladeknitter   to switchbladeknitter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:53 am

Guest wrote:
I think I am going to bow out of this before I get people hating me as much as they do mark.....You have my email address, whenever the mods grow a pair and stand up to him and put him in his place Email me and Ill come on back with my family here.....Until then, I dont wanna be part of making this place worse than it already is. Mark wins, Im gone.

How we, as mods, choose to extend grace and discipline to ALL the misfits and miscreants that frequent here is not up for explanation or a public vote.

Sanctuary International is quite a diverse place of personalities. What Mark "won" was a place where he could be himself, within a few boundaries and rules, as ALL of you have.

Especially you, Jim - we have accepted you FULLY, right where you are, and loved you UNCONDITIONALLY, through ALL your diets, meds, racisms, defiances, and your searches for different gods to suit your different views of nature and life.

When everyone else was AGAINST you, we have stood with you. And we will stand here for ALL of you. You may not agree with what we choose to do as mods, but we will still be here.

We don't give up - on anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: to switchbladeknitter   to switchbladeknitter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:12 pm

I'm hopin that Jim just takes a little cooling off period and comes back. I think that he was doing the mature thing and just walking away from a fight that could have been just nasty all around.
Sometimes you just have to walk away. That's something that I have never learned to do online or in real life. I will fight to the death about -well anything. and it never ends pretty.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: to switchbladeknitter   to switchbladeknitter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:08 pm

yeah, i miss Jim.

well, he's on my myspace.....but still!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: to switchbladeknitter   to switchbladeknitter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:52 pm

without getting into it, let me just say that there's more to it than just this last little thing. while I will keep him updated on what's goin on here I don't think we'll have our favourite clown back for awhile.
I swear you all are gonna break me down and make me make a myspace page. I am trying to hard to resist. It's bad enough with my forums and youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to switchbladeknitter   to switchbladeknitter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to switchbladeknitter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: